The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > General > General Gaming

General Gaming Discuss all things gaming in this subsection.

Old 4 Weeks Ago   #3526
Minato

Cthulhu wrote:
Minato wrote: There was a Witcher 3 Steam sale, so I took the plunge. Turns out my laptop can actually run it.
My PC can too... sort of, at lowest settings and a lower resolution. Not really worth it for me, I'll hold out until I upgrade - if ever. My computer's fine. Fans are a bit creaky sometimes and there's this thing where my internet connection and/or keyboard/mouse aren't working until I reboot when first starting up, but still. I've had this one for idk, 6-7 years (I have an inventory of the components somewhere, most of which first appeared early 2011)
I'm down to Mid Graphics and Low Post-Processing.

Lex wrote: Are all these Konami jokes cutting about because that random dude left or something?
Minato is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Cthulhu (4 Weeks Ago)
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #3527
Clement Rage

I am not playing this, but I am currently watching on youtube a game called Danganronpa: Ultimate Despair Girls. I got into the main series since last January, so I decided to get caught up on a spinoff before I tried the third installment... and I'm about halfway through, and speechless.

There's one kinda bossfight, and it's ... fucking Japan, I swear.

There's a mini game, that is triggers? basically an attempted rape on the protagonist. Played for comedy.

What. The. Fuck.
Clement Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #3528
Lulcielid

Currently playing Parasite Eve for the first time, Im on the first 2 hours of the game. Its an interesting take on survival and RPG.
ASKfm: Feel like asking questions? Come here.
Lulcielid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #3529
Cthulhu

Stellaris was on sale, and since a lot of people were hyped about it, I got it.

It's a space strategy game, reminds me of Sins of a Solar Empire and probably a number of similar games that I haven't played (Master of Orion), it's interesting, has a lot of depth, etc. Still figuring out resource management, and I'm at a stage right now where... idk, just slowly expanding. I have a problem with one resource, Influence, which has no obvious means of getting more of it - besides trolling NPCs by declaring a rivalry. I should squash one of them, it seems rather weak and my current society is xenophobic. The game's pace can be very slow though. not sure if that's a good thing or not yet .
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #3530
Ghost X

What game am I currently playing watching? PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. Looks like a lot of fun. If there was better CQC, I'd be an even bigger fan .
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #3531
FancySycamoreTree

I'm in between rage quitting Braid and playing the sexier version of FFIII

I swear this is Ingus all the time idk whats wrong with me.

Old 1 Week Ago   #3532
Dragonden

Yoshi's Wolly world on the 3DS fucking awesome. Too busy nowadays, annoys me that I want to play these games but don't have the time.
Dragonden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Days Ago   #3533
Minato

Finished Horizon Zero Dawn, moved onto Mass Effect: Andromeda

Lex wrote: Are all these Konami jokes cutting about because that random dude left or something?
Minato is offline   Reply With Quote