• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy XV (was Versus XIII)

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
The only time I've seen Titan was at the end of the Leviathan fight, and that much is scripted iirc.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I've had Titan appear... a few times iirc, but mostly it was Ramuh. There's certain Conditions for Titan to appear, they're on the interwebz.
For that fight / for me it was Shiva.

I am a bit disappointed in that fight (with Ifrit) though, I thought it would be just the first one in a series - like in the older FF games, where you got the "this isn't even my final form!" thing a few times

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Did you think we had seen the end of Square's collaboration with Afrojack? Think again!

C-LUxzCUwAEdesR.jpg:large

Now presenting the Afro Sword, the latest weapon reward you will receive for beating the newest Timed Quest starting April 27th! Defeat your enemies with the power of ROCK! :headbang:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
:huh:It looks like a long Touch Screen Phone attached to a metal stick with a gear in the middle.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
It's meant to resemble a DJ's turntable.

Looks like either a long touch-screen phone or one of my parents' recent MP3 player on a stick and gear to me. That's what I'm seeing, anyway. Doesn't even look like a sword or even a DJ turnable, for that matter, and I've seen DJ turnables more times than I can count. 1990's versions, at least.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
New FFXV patch is out now. Currently downloading it and about whoop the shit out of whatever fiends I have to in order to get that turntable on a stick. :monster:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
A neat follow-up to my previous post:

We've seen Altissia explored by air before -- but not between the imperial ships arriving and the fight versus Leviathan!

For the first time, we can see closeups on imperial dreadnoughts, as well as get up close to Lunafreya herself. Even take her picture!!

How cool would it be to finish the game and select
a picture of her to take with you to the afterlife?
=P

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Internet's currently dead at home, but very much looking forward to this latest patch!! Super cool stuff from you, too Tres!!

X :neo:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Woooooow. That is so freakin cool! Thank you for posting this! We can get so close to her... :'(

Update is downloaded and nuuuuuuuuuuuuu. They have this new system where you get Quest Points for doing these timed quests n shit you have to exchange a 1000 points to get the Afro Sword.

And now I'm about to go fishing to get Quest Points. For reals. :closedmonster:

EDIT:

There is some rad new music that plays while you're fishing. I'm guessing it's composed by... Afrojack?? Just guessing?

Last edited:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Had some fun fishing. Messed around. Decided to do more Gladio DLC stuffs, and get into the final trial.

My almost attempt:

My successful one:

I had a bunch more before and between them.

Now to go back through one for all the items & columns, and then give Score Attack a god for the glory of Shirtless Gladio!! (Still wish his DLC sword was his most powerful one, because it's so pretty and also story-linked).

EDIT: And some extra comedy for Tres

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Tried the Gladio Score Attack and managed 500k pretty easily. Might try for the 1mil a little bit later on, as it seems doable if I'm fighting technically and not just going breakneck through everything, and then go back for the Item/Column completion to get back to 100%. I have Gladio's shirtless outfit now, and it's strong on attack, but SO weak on defense.

Additionally, I wish that the Genji Blade was his ultimate weapon, but I'm far enough in to the game that I might just use it anyway. (Also, because while it's totally strong, I'm not fond of the design for the Apocalypse).

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Well he was in Harry Potter, so that counts for something. :monster:

I saw that picture of him in the pink bathrobe a while back, it was hilarious. Guy's a total hoot on Twitter. He's definitely got a look about him that it makes it hard to forget him.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
you can go back to the past via Umbra. Just saw Gentiana yesterday and I got that option, so I thought sure, why not? Then it literally put me back before you get on the boat. I'm thinking yes, this is great! I can finally do some side quests back on the main land if I want to get sidetracked. :awesome:

You were all right, I'm a slave to sidequests...

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I don't know, doesn't "gimmick" imply there's at least some attractive quality to what's being peddled? Not sure "Trash Bag Fatigues" does it for me. :monster:

Top Bottom