• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

So when are we going to open the forums to the public?

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
I think Yop asked about this not too long ago. We're just making sure the forums are ready with discussions already taking place before we decide to make it public. From the looks of it, we're close, if not already set to make it public.

We still have to create the layout. I believe Yop will be working on that when he can be arsed.

Compilation General, Before Crisis, Crisis Core, and Final Fantasy sections need more activity. But, it's not that big of a problem since the boards are still fairly new.

Clearly, the forum still needs some work, but it's ready to go public, imho.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
We still have to create the layout. I believe Yop will be working on that when he can be arsed.

i.e. never, it's far too complex and shite imho, :monster:. It'd be neat if we could get a designer that cba, but until then, I won't be able to make something that looks neat. In the thread on the subject, I did indicate that there are minor things that can be done - mainly removing unused / cluttered elements, make minor changes in colors and whatnot, and change the width of the forums in general. Lemme know which ones you'd like to see done, and I'll let you know wicba.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I think just the colours matching the site would be, personally. But I understand what it's like to cba :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
:monster:

Also, why are this topic in the seecrit hidden staff sexxion? Moved to suggestions / questions for justice of the kind that's gotten 'great' written all over itself.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
This isn't a hugely urgent issue or anything. But now that the main page links to the forums it might be a good idea to provide a link back to the main page from the forums. Especially if we want to promote the "it's about the site, not the forums" mentality.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Sure thing, although I'd srsly prefer you'd post a link to the frontpage primarily, and perhaps add either a reference to the forums or a secondary link to the forums, fgj.

Top Bottom