• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Kingdom Hearts III listing removed from Xbox's Japanese website

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Original article from KH13.COM: http://kh13.com/news/kingdom-hearts-iii-listing-removed-from-xboxs-japanese-website

The Xbox One listing for Kingdom Hearts III has recently been removed from Xbox Japan's website.When attempting to view the link, an error message appears stating that the URL may be incorrect or that the page has moved to a different location.

Despite this, Xbox One is still listed on the official Japanese Kingdom Hearts III webpage and is still up for pre-order on the North American Microsoft Store.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Damn, still no release date yet though.. i wonder if this is cause xbox sales aren't good in Japan?

Interesting info, thanks :D

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Damn, still no release date yet though.. i wonder if this is cause xbox sales aren't good in Japan?

Don't think we'll hear anything regards to KH3's release date 'til December or even next year anyway. They did say we'd get more info in Winter and in Japan, December's the first month of Winter like in America and few other countries in the world.

Here in Australia, it's the first month of Summer.

Though I've never been a fan for Xbox anyway. Tried playing it once, but really disliked the controllers. The Nintendo Controllers and the Playstation Controllers are much easier to play with.

Top Bottom