• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy TCG To Be Localized For Europe and North America

vaderSW1

Dark Knight of the Red Wings
I don't know if anybody else saw this but I am VERY excited for this. Square Enix recently announced that the Final Fantasy Trading Card Game (TCG) is being localized for Europe and North America. I believe I have read that it is coming this September!

You can check out the official website here.

I was a really HUGE fan of the original Star Wars CCG from Decipher Games back in the mid to late 90's. I've still got boxes of those cards. I haven't collected a card game really since that ended. Hell, I actually never even learned to play it. I just am such a big Star Wars geek that I collected it. I loved reading the lore on the cards and such.

I'm looking forward to collecting and playing the Final Fantasy TCG though. The artwork looks awesome. It looks like some of the Final Fantasy VII cards have updated artwork from the FFVII remake.

a-001-eg.png

New%20challengers%202b.jpg

mcm-show-guide-square-enix-product.jpg

It looks like there are going to be 3 different starter packs. One for Final Fantasy VII, one for Final Fantasy X, and one for Final Fantasy XIII. The first release is to be titled Opus I. :excited:

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
They came out in stores on October 28th. It's available on amazon.co.uk and apparently online at places like Forbidden Planet and Waterstones too (although I can't seem to find them through their sites so maybe not in the UK?). I'll have to pop into Forbidden Planet one of the weekends to see if they have it in store.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
It might be something I'd buy if there's ever a TLS meetup or something, and the others are into card games, :monster:

otherwise, there's still MTG. Bring it bitchez. Activate my trap card and shit.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I saw these cards on sale today and grabbed the FFVII pack since it wasn't too expensive. My intention is to scan the entire set of 50 cards and upload them here since it seems nobody has done that yet. It'll probably be for forum members only to avoid legal issues.

Edit: The set of 50 contains a lot of duplicates and generic cards – there are maybe only 10-12 unique FFVII cards. I'll scan those.

Last edited:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Yehhhh too late Square I've got a complete TriPom deck with me at all times now.

Top Bottom