• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Kingdom Hearts Manga available digitally now

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
As much as this is cool, I already have all of the Mangas save for the last of KH2 because the fouth volume in English doesn't even come out until May next year...so I have another five months to wait before my Kingdom Hearts manga collection is finally complete.

Then once I'm done with that, I'm gonna buy the Birth By Sleep, Coded and Dream Drop Distance Novellas when they get translated into english due to the Manga series having ended with KH2.:(

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Oh so they ARE in English? ... awesome, I wasn't 100% sure, I didn't know if they had bee translated or not . Sweet

Top Bottom