• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Tri Pom Trading Post

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Yay it works now! Now pretty it up to match the rest of the forum. :wacky:

EDIT: Wow you didn't bother with upper and lowercase, lol.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
CBA with looks, I'm a developer not a designer :monster:. It's all in the one html file, feel free to download it and spiffy it up.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Stop trying to make me learn to code subversively (HTML totally counts), you know I suck at it.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Only relatively, but I've got err, several years of full-time work behind me - it's an unfair comparison and unfair to label yourself as sucking based on what you know vs what you could know. Impostor syndrome and shit.

I suck at gardening btw :monster:. And arts. And being a black goat of the woods. And probably over 9000 other such things :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Updated my haves and needs post thanks to Red's amazing stash arriving in the post. <3

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Ok I've procrastinated posting here enough.

Missing:

Ultima

Sephiroth

Gabranth

Arc

Tellah

Anima

Noctis

Baku

Beatrix :(

Fran :(

To trade I have:

Boko

Firion

Red XIII

Quistis

Steiner

Tonberry

Lunafreya

Tifa

Squal

Kimahri

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I can send you Beatrix and Noctis, I need Squall and Luna. PM me your address if you want to trade. :)

Fangu

Great Old One
My cards from Alan arrived, thank you very much Alan, for the cards and the note <333

I love how they were wrapped in bubble wrap too, you're the best :lol:

pzUHu01.jpg

RedFFWolf

Donator
Did someone just ca&#8212;wait, never mind. Strange, that. It's happening a lot, lately.

Missing:

Ultima

Sephiroth

Gabranth

Arc

Tellah

Anima

Noctis

Baku

Beatrix :(

Fran :(

To trade I have:

Boko

Firion

Red XIII

Quistis

Steiner

Tonberry

Lunafreya

Tifa

Squal

Kimahri
And I can cover some of these, too. I'll get back to you tomorrow :)
Don't hesitate to remind me over FB too, as forcefully as you want, 'cause I won't be at home until later that evening and might forget to organise myself.

My cards from Alan arrived, thank you very much Alan, for the cards and the note <333

I love how they were wrapped in bubble wrap too, you're the best :lol:

pzUHu01.jpg

Ah, no problem ^_^

I just hadn't enough confidence in the strength of the envelope, so bubble wrap was a must, haha.

Fangu

Great Old One
Updated!

(Will update original post as well)
I need:
Ultima
Sephiroth
Gabranth
Cloud
Yuna
Barret
Yda
Anima
Noctis
Agrias
Baku
Firion
Garland
Celes
Squall
Auron
Quina
Chocolina
Tifa
Luna
Zidane

I have for trade:
1xLulu
2xBalthier
2xSazh
1xBoko
3xSelphie
2xGilgamesh
1xTonberry

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Ah fudge, I've sent my Noctis to Carlie and that's the only one you need that I had. I'm sure Ami was going to post in here though.....

Fangu

Great Old One
Oh rite, Alan never said specifically which cards he was going to send :lol:

Well it's updated now so :monster: Do you need any of mine?

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I'm good thanks, Red was like Father Christmas with the cards, there's only seven more that I need now (five counting the ones from Carlie).

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I've got a bunch of stuff still. Not sure if I want the collection or just give everything away yet. :monster:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Red sent me TWO of each card that I needed. How does this man exist???

RedFFWolf

Donator
Oh rite, Alan never said specifically which cards he was going to send :lol:

Well it's updated now so :monster: Do you need any of mine?

Haha, sorry about that! I think I've been having conversations between here and Messenger and then elsewhere for others and basically have been all over the place! :lol:

Red sent me TWO of each card that I needed. How does this man exist???

My body keeps my vitals in place pretty well. I haven't got an appendix anymore, but I'm doing fine without it. Otherwise, any discussion pertaining to the soul will probably get a touch off-topic, even if just a touch.

:P
For real, it's no problem. I had a good few of what you wanted so I thought, given the context too, that it'd feel good to send more off to you.

Top Bottom