KH I.5 + II.5 coming to PS4 March 28, 2017

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Thats the thing, they didn't "fix" ANYTHING. They broke more stuff... how do you even do that?

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Thats the thing, they didn't "fix" ANYTHING. They broke more stuff... how do you even do that?

Unfortunate ability to break things by mistake, possibly. My Uncle-Once-Removed has, as my mother would put it, a "broken finger" that easily breaks vaccum cleaners, while my second aunt easily breaks IOS and Tablets(computer ones, not pills) without even trying and has to replace hers most of the time.

Don't ask me how or why I know this...it just happens. I'm admittedly clumsy but at least I don't constantly break stuff.

Or put it this way, maybe they don't realise the problem in games and once they got rid of the loading thingmagig, they decided, "Oh yeah, this is good enough. Let's port it right now." not really paying attention.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
That's careless though. I mean yeah I'm sure they didn't break all those things on purpose but they need to have testers to... you know.. TEST the game. We all know what happens when there's not enough testers... I'm looking at you, Sonic Boom

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
These things are almost never due to a game not being properly tested. The testers can only record the issues, whether they'll get fixed is another issue dependent on budget and time and how high/low priority these things are being considered.

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Further proving they don't give a shit

EDIT
and... seriously a big fuck off to the idiots defending this shit. No the game crashing while saving isn't a minor issue that casual gamers won't notice... I'm pretty sure they're going to notice that.

Last edited:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

Edit:

Seems like they actually just released a patch:

C7F-4I3U0AAzMsL.jpg:large

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I'm really impressed that they patched it so quickly!...

Seems data Vexen, data Saix, quick run physics and the RC for timeless river are fixed... AND possibly a crash that has existed since the first Kingdom Hearts is also fixed. It has to do with Simba jumping at the end of a fight in KH 1, a streamer tried to get it to work, and Simba DID jump at the end but the game didn't crash so... maybe.

I'm really glad they patched it, but I DO wish they'd fix Xemnas' RC... there's no way they know about the bug with data Vexen and DON'T know about Xemnas RC being broken

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Hopefully they don't just leave it at this and patch a few more things. But it's a start that they listened at all. :wacky:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Was in a stream earlier and they were talking about how Square apparently said they were going to do more patches for this game as soon as it comes out internationally. Personally I don't know why they're waiting but, here's hope

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
When did any game not have any issues?:awesome:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA

How did they NOT notice that blatant stuttering when they tested it? Or did they just think we wouldn't care?...

This is so ridiculous, I'm not buying this until everything is fixed. One can only hope the patch they release also fixes these pauses but I feel that's asking a lot.

And before anyone says anything, no, it's NOT just the stuttering, it's everything else that's broken PLUS that. I also love that people in that topic are canceling their pre orders. Maybe that'll get Square's attention

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Watching a streamer play the English version and there hasn't been one single lag, however, he's playing on the PS4 Pro where as the previous streamer just had a regular PS4... it might be a PS4 issue (NOT AN EXCUSE mind you, but it's interesting to note)

EDIT
Okay so this streamer is also playing the game unpatched just to see what it's like without any patches and the Xemnas 1 crash DOES exist... so it's something they fixed in their latest patch. So it's not just a data install thing like some people thought which is interesting.

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Yeah that was pretty much everyone's response but... yeah for some reason sound effects, rather than play normally, explode now. It's a new feature :monster:

BTW Tash, did you buy this yet?

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Yeah that was pretty much everyone's response but... yeah for some reason sound effects, rather than play normally, explode now. It's a new feature

Okay...weird.

BTW Tash, did you buy this yet?

The PS4 Remastered games? Nah, not going to. I don't want to buy the games that I've already got just for a port upgrade. I haven't even got 2.8 yet, and the main reason why I want buy it is for 0.2 and Back Cover, since I've already played Dream Drop Distance on my 3DS. I'm saving my PS4(if I eventually buy one) for KH3.

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
https://www.famitsu.com/news/201706/12135107.html

In Nomura Stage I was going to say that two patches of ' Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix ' and two additional patches will be delivered, but I was overwhelmed by too much cheers and flew (wry smile) .

- What is the content of the additional patch?

The addition of the theater function of Nomura " KH " and the cut scene is added a little to " KH 358/2 Days " . These were working from before, but this was the timing as it took a bit of time to work.

Ryuman

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pointlessname, Pointer
In other words, the corrective patch for Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 will give Kingdom Hearts Final Mix a Theatre Mode like other KH games, as well as a new cutscene for 358/2 Days.

Top Bottom