• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

How many of you knew this?

Did you know you could cast blizzard on the bubbles?

• Of course I knew that

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • OMG NO WAI! I had no idea! That's how you get that treasure chest!

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
How many of you knew, that in Kingdom Hearts 1, you could cast blizzard on the bubbles in the Hallow Bastion level to freeze which you could then use as platforms and even get some treasures?

Someone posted a video of this online and everyone is freaking out because they didn't know that and... it just surprises me how many people did NOT know that :lol:

I'm not saying anyone is stupid or anything for not knowing, I just assumed it was common knowledge. I guess I should have said this along time ago, Ic would have been a KH hero or something. :monster:

Ghost X

I haven't played that game since I finished it soon after it released, so... I don't remember if I knew or not :monster:.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
I won't say "of course" exactly - But I seem to recall figuring that one out by either using a strategy guide or complete accident as was my usual style. I tended to bumble my way through that game at release.

I did not know! I remember having trouble progressing through Hollow Bastion and often wandering about that dead-end area with the bubbles, feeling like there was some secret left there but I could never figure it out.

Now I know what the secret was! Don't remember if I ever spotted the treasure though.

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
I knew but only found out recently. I didn't even notice a chest there either.

Here's another, did anyone notice that the corridor before the final rest area is the ruins of Enchanted Dominion? You can see some thorns and grass and trees from the forest area.

Top Bottom