• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

What is your favourite materia(CC)?

Airling

Ninja-Fairy-Jedi-Princess
I ask this, because I was until recently in love with Hell Thundaga. Once I found it in my first play-through, I stopped looking at new materia and exploring my options.

On my new game +, I decided to be way more thorough with the missions. SO a few nights ago I was doing the 200 ShinRa troopies mission, and failed fairly near the end. Those guys get pretty hectic. So I go digging in my, by this time, extremely extensive materia collection and decided to give Quake a go. WOW.

So what do you love most and why?

Quake for the 1,000 Shinra Infantrymen is an absolute must.

My line-up tends to be:

Wall+HPUp++to the max (you can fuse Wall and HPUp and get both in one materia)
Curaga
Atk Up++x100 (max)
Tri-Thundaga
Quake or Mug (I switch them in and out)
Graviga or Costly Punch

Sometimes I buy Lucky Stars and equip that until I get Cissnei, then take it out, then put it back in when the DMW gets low again.

Good question!

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
I've only played a little bit of the way into it but one of the simplest and most enjoyable Materia for me was the Blitz Materia (I think that's what it's called.) That spiral attack is pretty much what I spam as my main attack, especially when facing the early mobs that like to surround you.

Top Bottom