• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Before Crisis PC

chasesummers

chasesummers
Is it possible to get Before Crisis on PC through an emulator or something? It's ridiculous how they just left it on mobile.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Is it possible to get Before Crisis on PC through an emulator or something? It's ridiculous how they just left it on mobile.

Sadly, no. Not that I can tell. They tried many times to remake this one, but for some reason, they gave up. Even Tabata had to drop it since he was busy with Final Fantasy Type-0 and 3rd Birthday.

He did express interest for a remake of Before Crisis and a HD remaster of Crisis Core, though I doubt he'll go along with that, once FFXV is released, he'll most likely go straight to developing FF Type-Next. Personaliy, I'd rather him remake Before Crisis instead of making an unneccesary sequel to Type-0 which doesn't need one at all.

chasesummers

chasesummers
Well that's a shame, the game doesn't look so great but the story and characters of the FFVII universe are always interesting to see.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I agree with you on the story and characters, but mainly these days most people go for the graphics of the games than anything else and that, I believe, is Square Enix's biggest problem at the moment.

They're not paying attention to the stories or character development these days, and really not thinking straight that Before Crisis is an important part of the FFVII universe.

Look at FFXIII universe for example, and yes, the graphics are impressive, but they didn't pay attention to the story properly or the characters which, Serah is the only one I like.

SeraphSephiroth

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Actually the answer to this question is a big fat MAYBE. There is a Symbian emulator out there, however features of BC would be broken, such as materia gathering etc as they need features available to phones.

Lex

Administrator
The actual BC package is available to download too, but it's just a shell because each episode of the game was temporarily downloaded to the phone to be played (and the game therefore required a network connection). So no, it's not possible to emulate the game on PC. I mean it's theoretically possible, but as far as I know nobody ever collected all of the data.

Top Bottom