Please help me with 2.5, I don't want to have to go to a KH forum

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Can someone please help me with something in 2.5? This is something I really don't get. I know there's a 2.5 topic but no one reads it and I don't want to have to sign up to a KH forum to get the answer when someone here might have it.

Im having a lot of problems with the dreaded Mushroom 8. I've seen a LOT of videos and strategy guides saying to use wisdom form, equip beserk, and start off by casting thundaga until your MP runs out

BUT

Here is the problem and this seems to only effect me and I don't get why.

20160610_014109_HDR.jpg

My problem is when I reach a certain point of low MP after I've cast thundaga a bunch of times, I can't cast it anymore despite having MP. I feel like I could do the wisdom form one IF I could fix this. I don't get why literally everyone else who plays this game can cast thundaga until their MP runs out except me. Does anyone know how to fix this? The only thing I can think of is I have 140 MP, but like I'd imagine others who played the game have the same amount?

Also, I've read all the other strats... so you don't need to post your own (unless you have one I haven't heard :monster: ) this is just specifically wondering why I can't cast thundaga when everyone else can.

I just don't get it, I'm so frustrated right now. THis is the dumbest thing the development staff has EVER done

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
never mind I just broke my PS3 because of this.

Last edited:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
My problem is when I reach a certain point of low MP after I've cast thundaga a bunch of times, I can't cast it anymore despite having MP. I feel like I could do the wisdom form one IF I could fix this. I don't get why literally everyone else who plays this game can cast thundaga until their MP runs out except me. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Do you have it set so that the spell will enter automatic MP recharge? Because that's a thing you can turn on/off in the menu :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
My problem is when I reach a certain point of low MP after I've cast thundaga a bunch of times, I can't cast it anymore despite having MP. I feel like I could do the wisdom form one IF I could fix this. I don't get why literally everyone else who plays this game can cast thundaga until their MP runs out except me. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Do you have it set so that the spell will enter automatic MP recharge? Because that's a thing you can turn on/off in the menu :monster:

Okay do I want it on or off?

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
On, otherwise it doesn't do the recharge when reaching 0MP. You can set this for each spell individually, I think.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
... the weird thing is, you're right, it was off, but the thing is, I didn't set it... i don't remember ever setting it anyway. Maybe I did and forgot... I might have done it by accident... i tend to fumble around the menus

So now that it's out of the way, as I thought it would, the wisdom/thunder/berserk method worked for me just fine. (and guess PS3 wasn't borked after all, I thought i broke it cause when I threw my controller down it turned off and wouldn't turn back on :( )

welp... im fucking wired as hell and I have to be up in 5 hours :(

BTW
What did everyone else do for this mushroom? :monster:

Last edited:
Top Bottom