• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

KH series plot in three minutes

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias

Funny video.

Sad thing about it, though, is the summary is already this much of a clusterfuck without even bringing up Xion, the Foretellers, Replica Riku or Data Sora.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I have missed a lot in KH. Who are the Foretellers, Replica Riku, and Data Sora?

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Replica Riku is from "Chain of Memories" and Data Sora is from "KH coded."

The Foretellers are a group of five furries who have been around since before the Keyblade War or something. I don't know, it's confusing and they look stupid. :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Replica Riku is from "Chain of Memories" and Data Sora is from "KH coded."

The Foretellers are a group of five furries who have been around since before the Keyblade War or something. I don't know, it's confusing and they look stupid. :monster:

You just hate furries :monster:

I saw this video the other day and enjoyed it but it does leave a lot out ... like Xion... not that anyone cares about her :awesome:

Top Bottom