• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Kingdom Hearts III

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Well, the ending of .2 makes it pretty clear why we're starting with Olympus in KHIII.

And KH3 will be the first game in KH history to start off in a Disney world instead of an original one, not counting the Dark World in 0.2. I think it's to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the release of Hercules back in 1997, and if KH3 was released this year, this would've been the awesome way to celebrate.

Heh, funny enough, Olympus Coliseum is the first world to start off in my fanfic story "Kingdom Hearts: Crisis Core" in the first chapter after the Prologue, and I've started writing it back in 2015 that's yet to be finished.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11639961/2/Kingdom-Hearts-Crisis-Core

Anyone interested, be my guest to take a look.

JechtShotMK9

The Sublimely Magnificent One
AKA
Kamiccolo9
Y'know, it's never gonna happen, but it would be amazing if there was an FMA-KH crossover in the same vein as the Aot-Marvel one. After all, FMA was serialized in a Squeenix magazine :wacky: The Homunculi would be a neat fit for the KH-verse; artificial beings seem to me the next logical step after the enemies we've seen so far.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
No Master of Masters In KH 3:

HOWEVER, I can't find the interview he's referencing anywhere...

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Well, can't say that I'm surprised, because it's plainly obvious that the dude's long gone. Maybe he'll make an appearence in KH4, because despite that KH3 is Xehanort's final appearence, I have a feeling that the most creepiest Keyblade in existance(MoM, Luxu, and Xehanort's) will make more appearences in the next saga.

Ryuman

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pointlessname, Pointer
I know the one. It's from Nomura's extensive interview with Famitsu following the release of 2.8 (Translation put together and hosted by KHInsider, spoilers abound).

Here is the part in question:

- The Master appears to be quite the important character, will we find out the reason for his disappearance in [KHIII]?

Nomura: Some of the story developments from [KHxBC] will be touched upon in some way or shape in [KHIII], but the Master won’t make an appearance. As for his “surprise” on the other hand...

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
New screenshot:

Kingdom-Hearts-III_2017_02-18-17_001.jpg

“This is the first time we show this screenshot of Kingdom Hearts III,” director Tetsuya Nomura said (via Gameblog.fr). “It’s happening in Thebes and they are fighting a new model of the Heartless. The Keyblade turns into a lot of things. Here it is a shield, but it can also be transformed into a chariot. This is called Power Form.”

Source

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I'll be honest, I'm not entirely sold on the whole "Keyblade turning into things". That said, the screenshot looks cool.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
New screenshot:

Kingdom-Hearts-III_2017_02-18-17_001.jpg

“This is the first time we show this screenshot of Kingdom Hearts III,” director Tetsuya Nomura said (via Gameblog.fr). “It’s happening in Thebes and they are fighting a new model of the Heartless. The Keyblade turns into a lot of things. Here it is a shield, but it can also be transformed into a chariot. This is called Power Form.”

Source

I wonder if he merges with Donald and Goofy here like Master form since we don't see their HUD (is that the right word?)

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Yesterday news:
Square Enix Japan's 3rd Business Division has listed a new job opening for Kingdom Hearts III on their website for the role of a System Programmer.

Tasha incoming in 3...2...1...

Very funny.

Already had my tantrum in private when I found this out yesterday, so you don't have to hear me say it.

I'm still extremely annoyed by this, though. But that's all I'm gonna say. The new cool screenshot made up for it a little bit, though.

One more thing...it's Tash.

Haunter from Pokémon is in this?

None of it looks anything like Haunter to me.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
True. At least they're finally showing a bit more than what they did last year. I guess now that 2.8 is out and Final Fantasy XV is finally out of the way(save for DLC but those can easily wait since most people finally know the story they've been craving for the past decade) they can finally work on KH3 and FFVII:Remake.

If we're lucky, we can see a little bit more in this year's E3....I said "If" because I don't want to jinx it.

As I said, the new image looks cool. Kind of like this better than the new screenshot of Cloud for the remake to be honest, because the latter pic looks a bit....too much like FFXV. But then again, that's the new gameplay for some of their games these days. At least you don't have to wait to take your turn.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
So we got some stuff from The Kingdom Hearts Orchestra World Tour. Kairi, Aqua and Xion's voice actress' performed some lines that relate to KH III. Aqua's hasn't been translated yet but here's Kairi and Xion:

Kairi:

I didn't notify you but you might've already heard from Yen Sid-sama.
I've come to train to become a Keyblade wielder.
Until now, I've only been waiting for you guys to come back from your journey.
Maybe with this I can at least help out a little.

The magician Merlin-sama can use magic that surpasses time.
Here, we can forget about the flow of time.
Isn't it great?

Lea's training with me.
He apologized to me over and over again.
It's alright,
I'd say,
But he'd keep on apologizing...

At first I was a bit scared but
As we trained together we started talking to each other.
I found out Lea also has a best friend he wants to save.
I felt like, he's not a person that I can bring myself to hate...

Sometimes..... He'd stare at my face
So I'd ask him, what's wrong?
"I don't know, but I feel like it's something I must recall", He'd say...

Your journey is a journey that will help many people
and the people you'll meet from now on
I have a feeling these people you meet will also need your help

The journey might be hard but
Please stay as the cheerful and bright Sora I know
Because your smile, will save many hearts.....

*end*

Xion:

On the day you first called my name
It made me feel like I had a heart
If I hadn't met the two of you
I wonder how my "everyday" would've been.

Day by day, repeating the days which were the same as every other,
Even so,
The red, setting sun,
The taste of ice cream.
Those days when nothing happened were the most precious to me

All of it is my treasure.

Thank you for calling out my name.
Thank you for inviting me to the clocktower.
Thank you for picking up shells for me.
Thank you for coming to bring me back.
Thank you for letting me be your friend.

I wish... those same old days could have continued on longer....

We wanted to go to the sea....

*end*

So i really feel like they're going to revive Xion and have this happy ending with her which I really don't like. When you create a character whose soul purpose is to die to make the player feel awful about everything... you kinda mess it up when she can just pop back out and be okay. Days went into such detail to explain why Xion and Sora CANNOT co Exist so this just bothers me. They're breaking the laws of their own universe just for a "happy ending." :sigh:

Hey let's revive Aerith while we're at it... (granted she's IN the KH world but)

Aqua's lines haven't been translated but it's about Ven and Terra being the light that guides her out of darkness or something.

So... yay? :monster:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
So we got some stuff from The Kingdom Hearts Orchestra World Tour. Kairi, Aqua and Xion's voice actress' performed some lines that relate to KH III. Aqua's hasn't been translated yet but here's Kairi and Xion:

Kairi:

I didn't notify you but you might've already heard from Yen Sid-sama.
I've come to train to become a Keyblade wielder.
Until now, I've only been waiting for you guys to come back from your journey.
Maybe with this I can at least help out a little.

The magician Merlin-sama can use magic that surpasses time.
Here, we can forget about the flow of time.
Isn't it great?

Lea's training with me.
He apologized to me over and over again.
It's alright,
I'd say,
But he'd keep on apologizing...

At first I was a bit scared but
As we trained together we started talking to each other.
I found out Lea also has a best friend he wants to save.
I felt like, he's not a person that I can bring myself to hate...

Sometimes..... He'd stare at my face
So I'd ask him, what's wrong?
"I don't know, but I feel like it's something I must recall", He'd say...

Your journey is a journey that will help many people
and the people you'll meet from now on
I have a feeling these people you meet will also need your help

The journey might be hard but
Please stay as the cheerful and bright Sora I know
Because your smile, will save many hearts.....

*end*
Xion:

On the day you first called my name
It made me feel like I had a heart
If I hadn't met the two of you
I wonder how my "everyday" would've been.

Day by day, repeating the days which were the same as every other,
Even so,
The red, setting sun,
The taste of ice cream.
Those days when nothing happened were the most precious to me

All of it is my treasure.

Thank you for calling out my name.
Thank you for inviting me to the clocktower.
Thank you for picking up shells for me.
Thank you for coming to bring me back.
Thank you for letting me be your friend.

I wish... those same old days could have continued on longer....

We wanted to go to the sea....

*end*
So i really feel like they're going to revive Xion and have this happy ending with her which I really don't like. When you create a character whose soul purpose is to die to make the player feel awful about everything... you kinda mess it up when she can just pop back out and be okay. Days went into such detail to explain why Xion and Sora CANNOT co Exist so this just bothers me. They're breaking the laws of their own universe just for a "happy ending." :sigh:

Well, I for one am looking forward to see the return of Xion. Besides, Xehanort was practically breaking the laws of the KH universe anyway.

Not to mention that I'm the "Happy Ending" sort of person.

And I'm glad that Lea is turning over a new leaf(via Axel) since even he deserves a happy ending. All of the protagonists do. Heck, even Isa deserves to be saved.

Hey let's revive Aerith while we're at it... (granted she's IN the KH world but)

You'd be surprised how a couple of people have actually revived Aerith in their fanfic stories...like me for example in my fanfic "Sailor Moon Continuum" franchise. Long story.

Aqua's lines haven't been translated but it's about Ven and Terra being the light that guides her out of darkness or something.

So... yay?

Well, her Wayfinder Charm connects to both Ven and Terra and it has saved her neck in the darkness more times than Aqua can count.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Welp RIP Kingdom Hearts 3 Winter news as Square said there would be :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
What, that one new screenshot wasn't news? :awesome:

I can't find a pic now but the trailer said "announcements" were coming this winter... I don't think ONE pic is more than one announcement, this is Nomura though so I could be wrong :awesome:

Top Bottom