• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

ForceStealer

Double Growth
It's a fun game, I'm still playing it very casually. My main issue with it is that it's entirely too complicated for a cell phone game. There's such a huge amount of stuff to keep track of between your level and the materials that are constantly filling up and you don't know which to get rid of, and the summons also level and the summon sphere grid thing, and keeping your party well-equipped and sending your friends friend points etc. Etc.

No FF game has been that complex, haha

Ghost X

I think when an event is finished, event-specific materials should be sold, since you can't use them again (after the trading period finishes at least, eg: with King Mog). I generally delete most materials after I reach the 99 stack limit. This limit will apparently be loosened in a future update, going by the japanese version.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Also why are the towns so huge? That is wholly unnecessary. I know you can teleport around but that's not as useful for finding an NPC, it's ridiculous.

Ghost X

^If you're trying to find an NPC after you complete a mission for them, you can "report" to them by clicking on the town icon in the bottom left (at least as it appears on my android version) when in their town, and clicking on the respective quest.

@Thread: Since last mentioning it, I've also drained probably another 15 golden tickets into trying to get Noctis. Still haven't got him :P. Not a complete waste, as I get a new character roughly every five tickets :P. Duplicates are fine too n' all, for building trust %, though it'll still take me forever to max that out on characters I never use to get their rare item/ability.

Currently grinding in the Xmas event thing, to try and get me a candy gun. Half way there.

Ghost X

Should correct myself, there are updates for the international version until July, according to the Exvius wiki.

Lately, I've been killing the optional super bosses in the vortex. As a result, today I got myself a nice wand and a nice mace thing (which I think CoD uses, which is good because her weapons have sucked). Just got the two-headed dragon to go, which will get me a nice helmet. I prefer weapons >.>. Helps having companion parties with 800+ ATK damage :P.

Last edited:

AvecAloes

Donator
Holy shit, haha. I want to continue in the story, but I'm stuck on a boss right now :/ none of my companions are strong enough to get me through it. It's really frustrating because I do t have any difficulty with the normal enemies in the dungeon, but the boss just won't take damage.

Ghost X

I often kick inactive companions in order to replace them with more powerful folk (no one is safe, including Yop and Lith :awesome:), maybe you need to do a "refresh" too :P. My Lightning is at the 543 ATK mark, so if that is sufficient, feel free to add me (ID: 701,926,704). If you have any issues, my friend's list may be full :P.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
So bumping this thread to say I've been playing this since Global release and I love it, I've always been a grinder on the FF games so the grindy aspect really appeals to me.

Also Cloud is coming to Brave Exvius the JP version gets him first on Feb 6
https://twitter.com/Nova_Crystallis/status/826358834327285761/photo/1
From what I heard he's going to be a beast in this game, people have been asking for him for so long but I genuinely think they were holding out until the game's 20th anniversary to release it, I just hope Global gets him soon too.

And one other thing, Ariana Grande's song for the game has been released in full over on youtube it's a remix of her song Touch It and I have to admit I'm not her biggest fan or anything and I've heard the original of this and the orchestrated version for the game is amazing they did such a good job of it.

oh and my current party consists of 6* Exdeath, Cecil, Noctis, Lightning and Refia (lucky pulls) I;m mostly F2P though so I lack a lot of TMRs but I find the content isn't so hard that you need them all that often and if you have a good friend unit the content isn't that bad at all. The story is enjoyable but I wish they'd release it a bit more steadily and not during so many events it's really taken a back seat with me as there's a lot of events on at the moment.

Last edited:

Ghost X

I need more good attack stat characters to catch up on the super bosses. Got 3 to defeat in the vortex. It will take a long time to completely level up Noctis. Let alone grind battle arena for stat boost pot things.

Also, this FFXIV Ifrit event, the Elite wave is currently way out of my league to win. Trying to grind for materials to craft flame mail, etc, to give me a fighting chance.

Ghost X

Maxed out Noctis, but it has become apparent that I need to get some quality Trust Masters if I'm to defeat any of the aforementioned vortex super bosses (Zidane's Dual Wield, Lightning's scarf thing, some powerful weaponry TMs, etc). I have companions with 900+ attack stats now, and they're probably wasting their money getting that (I've never seen 30%+ ATK stat materia anywhere in game :P). I'm not spending a cent on this game :P. Best attack stat I got now is about 550 iirc.

Only issue with getting Trust Masters is the grinding required is literally magnitudes worse than any other kind of grinding in the game. If I am correct, there's a 10% chance you'll get 0.1% trust per chunk of battles, so the most efficient way of getting them is the very first level of the game, which has 2 easy battles and only cost 1 energy. Still requires 10,000 battles (EDIT: 10,000 battles per character, max 5 characters per battle), if my maths is correct :P. If anyone knows a faster method without spending money, feel free to tell me :P (EDIT: besides the chance of summoning duplicates and fusing them to gain 5%, or getting 10% trust moogle things, which are incredibly hard to get on their own). Taking into account loading times, I could empty hours into this grinding just to get 1%. That's ridiculous :P. Granted, I did get 0.2% in successive battles just now, but that's the way chance works :P.

I've seen people upload the game to their computer where they use macro programs to run battles automatically. Fuckers :P.

Last edited:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Yeah I'm not a fan of the macro business and I agree TM grinding is awful, Dual wield I've only just got my first one and I'm about 6% of my first Excalibur. I've heard Lightnings TM isn't worth it but I'm currently running a TM earth shrine team of 2 myukis a zidane and 2 hayates I struggle to get all the trust moogles that become available though so I rely on merging pulls and using any I can get although I keeping my zidanes so my mages can eventually benefit from extra magic and spirit boosts from equipping Dual Wields

At the moment there's so much going on event wise like the ifrit raid..pro is as far as I can get and I managed to pull a y'shtola with the raid coins the rate is awful though I've got 3 of Thancred's Tms just purely from the pulls, I really want to get all the rewards but its not happening so having one Y'shtola is good she's apparently the best healer in game I heard due to innate dualcast but in terms of units Marie and 6*Firion are really helping me in This event and then I'm borrowing friends Noctis and using my own to break the def and paralyse Ifrit.

I'm really enjoying the FFtactics event though and ELT is easy enough to get through with the right units and its a lot of fun

you should see the Reddit for BE though it's full of some seriously salty fuckers about nearly every aspect of this game so many keep banging on about Orlandu because he's one of the highest rated in the game but he's a 5* base so very rare to pull, he's definitely a good unit but.my gosh the reddit is full of a lot of complainers

Ghost X

Lightning's TM makes you hit twice, so delivers twice as much damage, so the TM weapons you're getting from your Myukis and Hayates, will do twice as much damage when used. Combined with Zidane's dual wield, you'll then be able to do four times as much damage :monster:.

I think I got a Lightning and a couple of Zidane duplicates, and I've fused them with those I already had. Right about now, I'm wishing I didn't do that :P. Thancred's TMs, I got 8 of 'em :P. I'm about 125,000 away from getting the event 10%+ trust moogle, and I think I'll get that just in time, given there's only a day left of this event :P.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
The problem I have with Lightning's Tm which I don't find worth it is it takes up an accessory slot and only offers +3 def you might get the benefit of four times if you combine it with Zidane's DW but you loose out on equipping more valuable accesories that can offer better stuff for Def or Atk, I'd rather equip one DW and load my units with accesories that raise my stats better than equip an Aurora Scarf and DW that may hit 4 times but loose out on other stats. I have a lightning but her Tm is far from on my radar right now but I suppose if you've failed to pull Zidane then it's a way to get Dual Wield :monster:

I'm not going to get either Moogles as I'm on holiday from Sat and playing BE with be the last thing I'm doing :monster:

Ghost X

I can't believe how expensive those new ability-awakening gems are in this FFVI event, and I'm guessing that's the only way you can get them in the game (via events). Costing about 3 times that of the value of a 10%+ trust moogle. Looks like I'm not awakening any decent abilities :monster:.

Ghost X

I think my math may have been wrong regarding grinding for TMs since I seem to be gaining trust points quicker than predicted. My new estimate is 5,000 battles :p. Almost got Lightning's scarf. Will work on Zidane's Dual Wield next. Fortunately I seem to be getting a fair few 10%+ trust moogles recently. Have looked up Exvius wiki and decided to work on Shine, Mercedes, and Agrius's TMs too. I also have another Zidane I could work on for 2 dual wields, but... I'm not looking that far ahead.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Long post ahead because it's been a while since I posted something here too.

Apparently, it's something like 10,000 battles if you run Earth Shrine to get a TMR I'm not a fan of the idea of macroing though and I've some decent TMRs at the moment so I'm too bothered about it.

TMRs I've got so far are, Dual Wield, Mag 30% Omnirod, Fryevia's Needle (I pulled so damn many of them during the easter summon event and finally pulled her on the second last day of the event after thinking it wasn't going to happen.) Excalibur, Patches Gungnir, Letter and Arms which is absolutely amazing if you equip Fryevia's needle on Ex-Death as it boosts magic when equipped with a sword and then a couple of TMRS that aren't relevant really anymore, HP 10%(still relevant but there's so many HP increasing items that I don't use them so much anymore) and barrage and comet.

I'm currently working on Dualcast, my second Dual Wield and second Excalibur and Save the Queen. I would definitely be putting those trust moogles into Zidane for dual wield, did you get Second Knife crafted during the easter event, it's a 5 ATK knife with dualwield it's been really good to have.

Thank god they've taken a break from Grind events, I was getting burnt out from it. Easter Egg Hunt event was absolutely amazing although, one of the best events they've given us (magical and radiant eggs are awesome little mini hero rings) but One and Done events are are good right now. I'm able to get through more of the story.

Story wise I actually really like the story, it's got a few translation hiccups but it's a good story and I wish it wasn't so few and far between for them, I love Lid, she has some brilliant one liners in there.

The new ability awakening gems, there is a chamber for them but I've heard that buying them is pointless and that they'll crop up from time to time in certain story events. I didn't even attempt to buy them

I really enjoyed the FFIV event was nice to get Terra and Kefka to 6* but the drop rate for fish was awful, I was running pro with Terra, 2x Kefka, Setzer and usually a Friend Trance Terra and it still was only dropping about 400 fish, usually I'd run pro on an event and get 600 or more event currency with less bonus units but fish drop rates were awful. The only unit I didn't manage to pull was Trance Terra, sad times I really wanted them all for the nostalgia.

Psycho Clown event was fun though, Marie was a godsend during it with her elemental buffs.

I've had a nice run of luck lately with some units I pulled Orlandeau recently so I have two fab chainers with him and Fryevia. I've a pretty decent team now I'm able to clear a lot of Elite stuff at events, haven't touched the Gilgamesh trial though I'm still psyching myself up for it.

I like this new event, I like that it's non grindy and that I have more time to devote to doing dailies, dunes this weekend and catch up on the story some more.

Next hyped up banner seems to be waiting for 6*WOL and the FFX banner, Rikku seems to be the top tier support unit to have and Tidus seems to be one of the best damage dealers, so i think I'm gonna stick to daily half summons for now until a new banner rolls around, the BE current one seems ok but not worth doing a 10+1 on.

Top Bottom