• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Wolverine / Logan

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
There's a couple of those out there :monster:

Saw one on imgur asking for likes for a "Canadian veteran"

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
200th Honest Trailer featuring special appearance by
Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool :monster:

Last edited:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
"Fat Betsy, don't pick up. Not sure why I picked up" Pretty good Honest Trailer but Deadpool stole it.

Btw I still haven't seen the movie.

A terrifying thought just crossed my mind. So in this movie Lara/X-23 is fitted with an adamantium skeleton when she's a child, right?

Considering how strong adamantium is, I can't imagine this metal skeleton growing and changing as Laura grows older. So essentially Lara is stuck at her childhood height while the rest of her body matures leading to any number of problems as her internal organs grow but her body volume does not.

...F*ck. That's awful. Only took me three years to have this thought. :wacky:

Please correct me if it's established somewhere that not her entire skeleton is augmented and/or replaced with adamantium.

Last edited:

Stiggie

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Stiggie
A terrifying thought just crossed my mind. So in this movie Lara/X-23 is fitted with an adamantium skeleton when she's a child, right?

Considering how strong adamantium is, I can't imagine this metal skeleton growing and changing as Lara grows older. So essentially Lara is stuck at her childhood height while the rest of her body matures leading to any number of problems as her internal organs grow but her body volume does not.

...F*ck. That's awful. Only took me three years to have this thought. :wacky:

Please correct me if it's established somewhere that not her entire skeleton is augmented and/or replaced with adamantium.

No I think that's correct, but it might not be as bad as you fear, I think the actress was probably already around 1,50 meters right? I don't remember. There are plenty of adult women who are that height, if your body doesn't grow, your organs will most likely not grow either, I'm pretty sure the body has safety measures for that kinda stuff. Might be problematic if she ever wants kids though with those hips.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
No I think that's correct, but it might not be as bad as you fear, I think the actress was probably already around 1,50 meters right?
I'm not sure, but she's 15 now and only just at 59 inches/1.5 meters. Still, this is a good fit to the source material, as X-23 is only 61 inches tall in the comics.

All that being said, both in the comics and film, only Laura's claws were coated with adamantium. Director James Mangold posted this to his Twitter prior to release, and though I think some of the footage of the surgeons working on reinserting her (newly coated) claws into her arms and legs was used in the final film, it's understandably easy to miss:

Top Bottom