What games are you currently playing?

wander

‪‫‬‭ ‮
I wish I had realised that this was released in February, would have saved me a lot of time spent on Yu-Gi-Oh: Duel Links which itself prompted me to watch like 200 episodes of fucking Yu-Gi-Oh to know what was going on. I'll never get that time back.

I bought myself a 2DS because I don't like 3D, plus it was 100 francs cheaper, and now I'm playing Dragon Quest VII, Fragments of the Forgotten Past. I do love Dragon Quest. But I didn't realise it would take me 100+ hours to complete. Luckily I'm spending a lot of time on airplanes and trains right now.

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Final Fantasy 13. Every single thing everyone says and does has new context on a rerun. The game had flaws, but the storytelling is brilliant.

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
I got Rimworld, it has a lot of Potential to be time-consuming as fuck.

:awesome:

I have 343 hours (14 days) in it according to Steam. :wacky:
I like muting the music and listening to podcasts whilst playing.

I'm currently playing FFXII & Fortnite. :monster:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
They've released a version of pictlogica ff on the 3ds and it's free to play but makes you wait until the next stage/set of puzzles open up

I'm waiting for I think stage 8 and it's 36 hours, I don't know if it's going to keep getting higher and I'll be waiting weeks for the later stages

You can buy kupo nuts to open new stages instantly and I see what they're trying to do but I don't know about spending 3000¥ on it right now (the cost of opening every stage instead of one at a time)

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Still playing Metal Gear Solid V: TPP. Clocking at 85 hours and 55% overall completion with 36/50 main missions done and 120/157 side ops done. The gameplay loop still being adictive AF.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Still playing Metal Gear Solid V: TPP. Clocking at 85 hours and 55% overall completion with 36/50 main missions done and 120/157 side ops done. The gameplay loop still being adictive AF.

I cleared it all a while ago and did another playthrough on my new PS4. Nowadays I mostly just play it to go on murder sprees for funesies. It's actually a more killtacular game than GTA V which I still also play but solely for the purpose of doing motocross stunts all of the city or skydiving (I know it's weird but those are literally my favorite things to do in the game).

I'm mainly playing Stormblood, FFX for the playthrough and I'm about to start MGS1 for my Metal Gear playthroughs.

wander

‪‫‬‭ ‮
Fire Emblem: Thracia 776

The flawed masterpiece, one of the more challenging Fire Emblem games, and my personal favourite, despite the fact that it has never been properly localised.

SeaDragon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sjödraken
Playing again Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon.
Enjoyed again almost every second of it and the glorious soundtrack.

Lady Liberty. She taught me that winners don't use drugs.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Since everyone now is playing The Zodiac Age, I decided to replay OG FFXII in my still working 7 years old PS2 :monster:

demonwolf

Pro Adventurer
Pyre by Supergiant. Beautiful game and world. I suck at it, but I set the dificulty to easy and cruise along, enjoying the storytelling and music.

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
I'm in the final stages of World of Final Fantasy.

I've loved every minute of it! Laughed so much, really enjoyed all the nostalgia from characters/worlds/towns :D

Absolutely love it!

Agrippa

Pro Adventurer
I'm currently playing Dragon Age: Inquisition. I may go back to Borderlands 2, Borderlands The Pre-Sequel, Bloodborne or Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin Edition. Either one would make for great crossover fanfiction fodder with a few Final Fantasy games. That would be fun.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
During a giveaway on a friends' steam, I won a copy of Steamworld Heist. It's a lot of fun. It's basically a 2D XCOM. The subtraction of one dimension, I find, makes it less prohibitively hard than I find XCOM, haha. And finding new loot is as fun as it is in most games. I of course got it for free, but if you're into that type of game, I think it's definitely worth the $15.

Mormz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Dustin
I'm playing Overwatch, and if any of you scrubs wants to carry me from gold to top 500 send me a dick pic so I know you real.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I've been juggling between Destiny 2, Overwatch and League of legends. I may go back to pokemon sun to fix my collection later this year or next year.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
In between the Batman Telltale series and Final Fantasy IX right now. There are others I'm going to every now and again, but Final Fantasy XV (on New Game+) is the biggest culprit. :awesome:

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
I've just finished up on World of Final Fantasy & absolutely adored it! VERY fun game!! Really good story, nothing too hardcore or complicated. Awesome game! I put just over 60 hrs into it & very happy with that figure.

Now, my next time sink is Dragon Age Inquisition.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I got back to Stardew Valley, I've been sick for the past couple days, it's an enjoyable enough game that is yet to feel like a slog again (even though it is). I'm getting close to endgame now, I think; just need some fish and some pumpkins to finish two of the bundles, the remainder is the stoopit "relationship" ones which will probably be a hecking grind.

RCA964x.jpg
I need a shed full of barrels to make them worth moar monies. Actually the grind for wood/stone/etc will probably be the most tedious thing now. I'll also need billions of stone for
Skull Cavern, haxoring my way down dozens if not hundreds of floors to get to the good stuff. I gathered every plain stone will be iridium at level 300 and below, I'll stuff my farm full of iridium sprinklers and monoculure my way to breaking the game's money counter.
Then make everyone my waifu.

It's going to come to the Switch too, an excellent game for that platform imo.

Top Bottom