• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Dissidia Duodecim Friend Card and Quest Exchange Thread

Crown

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Hey guys :),

I´ve searched for such a forum and finally found it ;D
so I registered Immediatly^^

I´ll just uplaod my FC´s^^

*Chars have Eternal Discord Item so prepare for an long battle ;):

Information:

-Chars LV 100
-Eternal Discord
-Quite some Chars and a Party
-Own Rules "Deathmatch" (you´ll like it ;D)

Chars:
Cloud LV 100
Onion Knight LV 100
Zidane LV 100
Squall LV 100
Yuna LV100
Cecil LV100

Party:
Crescendium
so here the links:

Beatable Chars(You can kill them just by running they´ll lose 8k hp every 3 secs.):
www.megaupload.com/?d=DCKC0BL0

and (kinda)unbeatable chars (recover 8k hp every 3 secs)

www.megaupload.com/?d=7SFLYFQC

have fun guys.
If you win you´ll get a nice price^^

ADDENDUM: Approved your post, fixed your links. Sorry it took so long

Last edited by a moderator:

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
:shifty:

Very VERY old thread that I wish to comment in.

So, like... I finally got Dissidia Duodecim on Emulator, and am starting a fresh save.

Is anyone still playing this and if so, do you guys have Friend cards?
I'll take beatable or unbeatable (just warn me ahead of time).

Last edited:

Oraiakudo

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Orai, Kudo
Oh boy, this place looks like it's been empty for a while... :excited: ooh, treasure! I've recently been playing Dissidia Duodecim on the Vita and I have so much work to do. I used to play almost 10 years ago and i want to join something just like this to actually talk to fellow fans of the game. I'll try to download the FCs here and hopefully, one day, I can upload my FC to take some of you on. I hope to hear from someone.

Ithas

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Its been years since i played dissidia (the ps4 Nt version didn’t do it for me) so i dug up my old psp to replay it. But never had friends who owned a psp themselves. How happy i was to see there was as community of people who shared their friend cards. i dont know if anyone still is on this thread whatsoever but... thank you for posting these. Ill try to dig up a USB cord and download oall of the quests and characters. And will download my own once i ge good again. I deleted my old card and started fresh, and am having a ball.
if anyone wants to talk old duodecim I’m all ears. I generally dont like fighting game sub this one was perfect. One of my favourite games... period

Top Bottom