• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Question

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Aeris was never kidnapped in Modeoheim, right? I reviewed somebody that thinks so, but I'm almost certain I'm right, I never saw anything that indicated it.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
You mean kidnapped the first time as a baby? That was in Icicle Inn, and after that she never left Midgar until Cloud and Co showed up. So yeah, you is right. :nod:

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
No, guy I'm talking to figures Angeal kidnapped her before the Modeoheim mission, because you meet Angeal in the slums, then she's not at the church, and the camera zooms in on a feather. Don't see it myself.

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
I always kind of interpreted that to be implying that Angeal was keeping an eye on Zack.

Top Bottom