• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

"Cloud & Aerith" in WoW: Legion

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
cnvmw4ofxfm6awyks7pc.jpg

Not sure if it's a news-worthy thing, but I figured you guys'd at least appreciate it: http://kotaku.com/hey-world-of-warcraft-legion-these-two-look-familiar-1746153302

X :neo:

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Somewhat surprised there's not a Sephiroth. Usually he along with Cloud and Aerith are the most referenced and most iconic FFVII characters, mainly 'cause Cloud's the hero and the poster boy for spiky anime hair, Sephiroth is the villain and the quintessential example of villainous pretty boy, and Aerith had perhaps THE most shocking and infamous death in video game history. After them is generally Tifa for her boobs[/b] major role and popularity among the fanbase, but after that I'm not too sure and it's probably pretty subjective. But Cloud, Seph, Aerith, and Tifa are definitely top 4 for iconicness, and in that order two(maybe with Aer and Sephy switched, it's arguable).

Of course unreasonable cleriths are going to read too much into this and assume 'cleris is totes canon gaiz this is proofz!!!!111!!', but most people (I hope) will probably realize it's just a neat reference to two of the most iconic characters from a massively popular game and not try to read too much into it.

EDIT: HOLD IT!, shouldn't the title say 'in' not 'is'? Maybe even 'are in'?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Aerith being in Dalaran is not new. She's been there for years.

Cloud is new, though. And...a Blood Elf?

Top Bottom