Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy/Curtain Call

Lex

Administrator
OK, added you. I created a match so if you go to online versus and then just search for a battle with friends mine should appear. I await your challenge :monster:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i haven't played in a while and now i think this is all just a trick for lex to destroy me completely

Lex

Administrator
Do you have a song level preference? I hate EX mode so I turned it off. Just incase you need to set your search conditions. I also set it to Ultimate.

Lex

Administrator
Also don't be a dick by picking Force Your Way ultimate, a lot of online people do that XD. That song is ridiculously hard.

EDIT: I set the match to Expert/Blue. Do you want to try setting up a game and I'll join yours instead?

Lex

Administrator
Hitting refresh but nothing's coming up. You're in the friend part right?

EDIT: I'm getting results in the "anyone" screen so it should be working :/

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
no, frioniel

squuuuuuuuuuuuaaare, why u do this

i restarted the game in case starting it before you'd confirmed the friend request did something

Lex

Administrator
Oh I thought I was playing you there XD. Gimme a sec I'll search for you again.

EDIT: OK I'm recruiting, try searching for a game again. Expert with ranked on.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i don't seem to be finding anyone, even on the 'anyone' screen. i'm wondering if i am missing an update or something

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
for some reason i can't seem to see anyone online, and right now everyone wants something from me so i can't really play it :sadpanda:

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
All this talk makes me want to pick up the game again. Still need to finish tons of songs.

Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
lBSkpL1.png

I fucking did it. I SSS'd the hardest song in the library on ultimate.

Now to do it again and record :P

Lex

Administrator
Four years later...

Hi. I need black shards to unlock Sephiroth on my new file :3

The only way to get black shards in this game is through maps, and they're rare. People can trade maps, so if anyone still has a 3DS, and happens to have a black shard map, you can attach it and play online and give it to me <3 <3

I need 3 black shards. You can get maps that give 3 black shards (or more, or less). I have some of the nostalgic maps (rare levelling ones) and some 1x black shard maps if anyone else somehow still plays this and wants maps.

Alternatively, please consider booting up your 3DS and just checking if you have any random 3x black shard maps to help me out, I would much appreciate it lmaooooo

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i have a 1 shard short map, and a 1 shard long map, although i have the japanese version and i saw at the top of this page when making this post that i had trouble connecting before. i found a forum post where someone said the game works across region for street pass and online friends but not locally. if i can remember how to work it i will give it a go soon but my battery is low so i need to charge it first and also make my tea :sadpanda:

looking at my records for songs i got crowns for almost all the low level stages except a few of those fmv ones, i'm kind of proud of myself. there's even a few medium difficulty crowns there

Lex

Administrator
On the main menu there's a screen called Chaos maps - they're randomly unlocked as you clear or fail other maps. There are short, medium and long maps. They have both drops and guaranteed rewards (the rewards are listed when the map is selected).

The only way to unlock Sephiroth is with maps that give black shards - you can do this yourself by playing maps over and over, but the chances are really low. If any of you can manage to find them, you need to attach them to your "ProfiCard" in game, then we automatically exchange maps when we play a song together. Note: you need to have cleared the map to be able to attach it.

My 3DS friend code is 4571-0402-5998 - hit me up here or on Discord if you happen to have any :)

EDIT: Hito I think I can see you online lol

Top Bottom