FINAL FANTASY ADVENTURE REMAKE!!!

TerraBranfordStrife

Terra + Cloud forever
You can tell how excited I am. Final Fantasy Adventure was one of the first games I played on the GameBoy and was probably the first video game that made me cry. They are calling the remake Adventure of Mana and it's for phones/Android, which is *ugh*, but luckily I have a Slatebook that runs Android. Does any one else here remember FFA or am I old as dirt??? :moar:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
^nothing to contribute Tel?

It was Mysic Quest in Europe IIRC, one of the first Rpgs I played. Though I don't remember much about it - it belonged to my cousin so I could only play when I was at his house. Be interesting to see it updated.

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
Oh my a second remake of FFA. Is this just a port of the GBA version, or something more? I remember playing FFA, didn't get it till after playing the FFL series.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I have never played this. Didn't have a Game boy as a kid. But I do have an android phone now. :monster:

I'll check it out.

TerraBranfordStrife

Terra + Cloud forever
Oh my a second remake of FFA. Is this just a port of the GBA version, or something more? I remember playing FFA, didn't get it till after playing the FFL series.

I've heard people saying it is (almost) exactly the same as the original Final Fantasy Adventure. It is nothing like Sword of Mana, which was a reimagining (?) of FFA.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Isn't this the one that was notoriously bad and dumbed down because Square didn't think the Western audience wouldn't be able to play a JRPG well?

Top Bottom