• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Winter Fanworks Duel - Vote Now!

Which Piece Was Better?

• A Taste of Snow, Clement Rage

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • A Shared Sorrow, Tennyo

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Okay, so we only had two entries in the Winter Fanworks Contest, but it seems only fair to play it out properly. I intend to do a write up about both these pieces but let's just give it a shot. Yes, technically Tennyo was a day late getting this in, but without her submission this would have been less of a contest and more of a "look what Clement Rage wrote" so we'll let it slide. These have always been pretty informal.

Clement Rage's Piece:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/6096289

Tennyo's Piece:
A Shared Sorrow

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Aw, I like both of these, they both have different feels to them but are both quite good. I'm going to have to mull over this to make a proper vote.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Gonna give folks a few more days on this to get a chance to read them and vote for their favorite. To the authors of these pieces, I'll get with you sometime next week with the interview questions for the write-up.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Okay for all intents and purposes I think we've done what we set out to do with this one. If you must declare a winner, Clement Rage walks away triumphant but I appreciate you both entering. Like personally from me because I know this wasn't the most populous contest so I hope you had fun!

So I'm gonna start working on the article. Tennyo and Clement I'd like you to write up a brief (say one paragraph) summary of your story and then if you'd be so kind I'd like you both to answer a few questions for the showcase:

1. What prompts did you use?

2. What would you say is the main theme or message of your work?

3. Have you written other fanfiction? (Brag here, go nuts!)

4. What other fanfiction authors have you been inspired by?

5. What expectations do you have for future TLS Fanworks Contests?

Top Bottom