Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone else

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Basically what the topic title says, who should be the one to do it? I mean I know it's Sora's story but I feel like other characters sorta have more of a history with him who should be the one to take him out.

EDIT
oh wait I should have done Ventus instead of Ansem.. oh well whatever, share your thoughts

Last edited:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Sora will most likely defeat Xehanort, maybe with the help of either Kairi or Terra.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Goofy. But he should die doing it, in a very long and bloody drawnout cutscene reminiscent of the Passion of the Christ. :wacky:

I know next to nothing about Kingdom Hearts :monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Goofy. But he should die doing it, in a very long and bloody drawnout cutscene reminiscent of the Passion of the Christ. :wacky:
This made me laugh :wacky:

What if they shock us all and it's Braig :awesome:

But this would be hella awesome. :awesome: *may be a fan of Xigbar/Braig*
I think there'd be a cool irony if former Organization members took him out once and for all. Braig and Isa are nice choices since those two are most under his control.

I was gonna vote Terra but thinking about it, he could use a break from doing dark things. I don't think he'd do something like that for revenge anymore so he should sit that out.

But I'm sure it'll be Sora. :closedmonster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I was gonna vote Terra but thinking about it, he could use a break from doing dark things. I don't think he'd do something like that for revenge anymore so he should sit that out.

BUT... in one of the trailers for KH3 they said that "darkness would prevail"... so it would almost kind of make sense now for Terra to do it. Although I still am holding onto my theory that it means Sora or someone will become a heartless to do it :monster:

Top Bottom