• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

On the Way to a Smile Audiobooks

Pixel

The Pixie King
I'll have the last part of the remastered version up tomorrow. Was trying to export it before work, but it was being a little bitch.

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
I just saw the complete playlist on YouTube. After 6+ years, is... is this project really finished?

Also, do you plan to update the download link for Case of Tifa on the front page with the Remastered version? I gotta complete my digital collection too.

Pixel

The Pixie King
I just saw the complete playlist on YouTube. After 6+ years, is... is this project really finished?

Also, do you plan to update the download link for Case of Tifa on the front page with the Remastered version? I gotta complete my digital collection too.

The file should already be replaced. I may continue with the Turks novel if I can get the right people involved.

Pixel

The Pixie King
I put up the english dub of Episode : Denzel on youtube. Unfortunately not all audio clips are available, so it's not perfect, but it will do.

Foxhound_Veteran

Rookie Adventurer
This audiobook series has really been something special. Thought that I would post pictures of some case art I scrambled together. I printed the material on photo paper and sent to some friends I know appreciate FFVII just as much as myself.

WYpuEXql.jpg

NtNrqO8l.jpg

OhEeKPpl.jpg

wNOZKAul.jpg

XfwzE6bl.jpg

kZYCXOel.jpg

sFtWI6Il.jpg

AydHnrAl.jpg

c1d8mZVl.jpg

Pixel

The Pixie King
If I had the money and could find a company to produce it, I'd make a box set kinda thing. Problem is you'd have to produce them in bulk, and I don't think there would be much demand.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
If I had the money and could find a company to produce it, I'd make a box set kinda thing. Problem is you'd have to produce them in bulk, and I don't think there would be much demand.

There are some on-demand services for things like books and such, there might be something like that for CDs. Not sure though, they'd seem more labor-intensive. Still, making some yourself shouldn't be too big of an issue.

Off course, it'd have to be low-key, beacause I'm pretty sure Square would be like "whoa stahp there" if you use their copyrights and shit on products you sell.

Foxhound_Veteran

Rookie Adventurer
Thank you all for the kind words! I just felt that something as awesome as this audio-book series needed to be in physical form.

Even went to a local library and bought some audio-book cases with inlays. My first thought was to burn all of the short stories on separate audio CDs and thereby make them playable in your typical CD/DVD-reader.

However, in the end I settled for just burning all MP3's on a single DVD. Very few that I know of playback CDs on stereos or CD-walkmans nowadays lol :P. Just transferring them to your MP3-device of choice is the way to go :).

For me this is a way of preserving the awesome work that Pixel and Co has made for us. Will probably have to update it with the revised Case of Tifa (and later on probably Turks: The kids are alright) ^^
I have saved my work using Photoshop and if people here are interested in aquiring the images needed to produce a copy yourself, just tell me :).

Needless to say but this should stand beside your copy of Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children ^^

Last edited:
Top Bottom