Favorite KH Character

What's your favorite Kingdom Hearts original character?

• Sora

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Riku

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Kairi

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Roxas

• Namine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xion

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Axel

• Terra

• Aqua

• Ventus

• Vanitas

• (Master) Xehanort

• Ansem

• Xemnas

• Other (Non-Disney and FF)

• Other (Org XIII member)

• Total voters

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
We seem to have one for every other game, why not this one? :p Didn't include Disney and FF because well, then the poll would be a page long.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Fun story - I got my cousin the KH games for Christmas one year, and my aunt started playing them. I'm out driving with her and ask her how she's doing. "Well I started playing the second one and got stuck, there's this one guy I can't beat and I just gave up on." I reply "Let me guess. 'Dance water, dance'."

She gave me the dirtiest look.

For my choice, gotta think. Aqua has teh smexh going on and is a total badass too, but Riku and Roxas have more interesting character arcs and significant development. Hm, shall I be shallow or shall I be deep? :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Sora, Riku, and Kairi are my favorites. It's hard to choose between all three of them, but I voted for Sora. I'd vote for all three of them if possible ;w;.

Vixenish

Rinoa ACF/FFOF
AKA
Rinoa
Can anyone explain the tie between sora and ventus? I know there's something, but it hurt my brain...

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
When Ventus was training with Master Xehanort, Xehanort split his heart to create Vanitas from Ven's darkness. Ven's light was too weak to sustain his heart, so Xehanort took him to Destiny Islands with the expectation Ven would die. However, Sora was being newly born at that time, and Ven's heart bonded with his newborn heart, healing Ven's heart. Xehanort took Ven to train with Eraqus at that time to strengthen him so he could match Vanitas. Ven bonding with Sora is what caused Vanitas to look like Sora, before that he had no face.

When Vanitas and Ven merged at the end of the game and Vanitas was destroyed, Ven's heart was damaged again and went adrift. It found and merged with Sora's heart, leaving Ven's body comatose. It has been hinted that when Roxas was born he got the remnants of Ven's heart, which is why he is able to express emotion. Sora carrying Ven's heart has been confirmed to be the reason why he can dual-wield the Keyblade, he has the hearts of two Keyblade wielders, and Roxas can do the same as Sora's Nobody.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
This poll is inherently flawed.

...Half the damn characters on it are all essentially the same person. :awesomonster:

Kikki

Pro Adventurer
AKA
myPEACEFULsanctuary
I voted for Sora. If I had a younger brother then I totally would want him to be like Sora. :joy: He's just so cheerful!

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Gotta be Sora, he's just a genuinely nice kid and he never thinks for one second about helping someone in need. Sure he's a little naive at times but that's what makes him all the more likeable.

The scene in BBS where Sora accepts Ven's heart the second time around is one of the sweetest and saddest scenes I've ever seen in the KH series, but all the more fitting to show Sora's personality even from a young age.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
I love Sora and Riku... and Kairi and Aqua. I can't choose between them.

Oh and Xion too, she was awesome.

Sora is so awesome and so kind... but Riku....

Voted for Riku. But damn.

U R SO EVIL DRAKE :P

ForceStealer

Double Growth
When Ventus was training with Master Xehanort, Xehanort split his heart to create Vanitas from Ven's darkness. Ven's light was too weak to sustain his heart, so Xehanort took him to Destiny Islands with the expectation Ven would die. However, Sora was being newly born at that time, and Ven's heart bonded with his newborn heart, healing Ven's heart. Xehanort took Ven to train with Eraqus at that time to strengthen him so he could match Vanitas. Ven bonding with Sora is what caused Vanitas to look like Sora, before that he had no face.

When Vanitas and Ven merged at the end of the game and Vanitas was destroyed, Ven's heart was damaged again and went adrift. It found and merged with Sora's heart, leaving Ven's body comatose. It has been hinted that when Roxas was born he got the remnants of Ven's heart, which is why he is able to express emotion. Sora carrying Ven's heart has been confirmed to be the reason why he can dual-wield the Keyblade, he has the hearts of two Keyblade wielders, and Roxas can do the same as Sora's Nobody.

That is the first explanation I've seen for this that even approached making sense, so thanks :)

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I've always wondered, the side of Ven's heart that remains when Vanitas is extracted from him is pure light right? Does that partly explain why his body doesn't fade away after he loses his heart altogether, because there's no darkness in his heart at all at this point, it acts similar to when a Princess of Heart loses her heart? Or is it simply because his heart joined with Sora's that his body remained in it's comatose state?

Vanitas

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Mystearica, Rinali, Guy Cecil
Voted for Sora. Because I like how he's innocent, naive and cute at the same time. XD

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
I love Sora too Rinali, but honestly Vanitas' looks made me vote for him . There's just something about black hair, golden eyes and maniacal laughter. I just love how he inverted Sora's image.

Vanitas

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Mystearica, Rinali, Guy Cecil
Yeah, Vanitas is pretty cool. <3 Tbh, I wasn't expecting Sora's face under that mask. But I gotta say, I thought HJO did an amazing job as Vanitas. I couldn't tell he was the same voice as Sora at all (until I looked at the credits). XD

jacoobmiller

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Jmills or Jacoob
I always enjoyed Squall & Yuffie during KH. Sadly, I've only played I & II, so I'm missing out some potentially interesting characters.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Wish I could've picked more than just one since I love Sora, Kairi, Roxas, Xion, Aqua, Lea/Axel, Isa, Ventus, Demyx and Olette. But I chose Sora in the end.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Yeah I really like Ventus a lot... and Aqua too but... Demyx is my fav of them all.

I have a weird love/hate relationship with this game though since I love Ventus but hate Roxas :monster:

Top Bottom