Draw My Life | Aerith Gainsborough

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
So I downloaded this, put it on my ipod and now listen to it in the car on the way to my parents for dinner (cause that's the only trip I take that's longer than 8 mins) and everytime have a good cry.

Pixel what have you done to me. :closedmonster:

leadmyskeptic

Pro Adventurer
Only just finally watched this now, and I got sucked right in. Very well done, meticulous, and I liked the little bits of added "This is what I was thinking" typea stuff without straying too far from what we specifically know from the game(s). I will say that I found the ending a bit strange, though entertaining. Maybe I'm a jerk, but it came off as a bit comical, both in the speed in which it happened, and the stark difference between the child-like drawings of the rest of it and violence. But overall, excellent, I'd like to see more.

Pixel

The Pixie King
Had to re-upload this, since a record company claimed it. Should have done it ages ago.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Bogus credit troll claim or did you have to adjust the video?

Pixel

The Pixie King
They manually claimed Aerith's theme. It wasn't the auto system, since its an original piano arrangement of her theme.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Too lovely for words. I'm thoroughly enjoying seeing the progress! You're a rock star!

Pixel

The Pixie King
Just don't click it :P I just posted it like this because I know from how little free time I have and the amount of time it takes, itll probably be a little while longer. And it holds me accountable :P

Pixel

The Pixie King
This is so tedious. I've spent at least 30 hours animating Tifa's hand over the last few days. I know this because I'm on my 47th episode of 8 out of 10 cats does countdown while working on it.

Was hoping to finish it to post tonight, but it'll probably be tomorrow night.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Yeah, I figured it would be more important for the viewer to feel something for her before the ending. But also, at the point in her life, she was 7-10 and had spent the first 7 years of her life locked up with only her mother, not knowing anything about the world. She would be shy. In my headcannon, it was Zack who brought her out of her shell, and imprinted his personality on her, making her more outgoing and forward. When she meets cloud in the church, she has the memory of zack asking her on a date, and tries to recreate it by being forward. But later, on the gondola, she admits she is a different person than she was when she was 15, and she wanted to feel what she did for Zack.

I really recommend everyone watch "Room". It kinda gives a bit more perspective on a child who grows up locked up
Instructions unclear. I wound up watching The Room.

Top Bottom