TLS plays Quiplash

Fangu

Great Old One
I was playing XV... and then I realised I'm so tired I'm falling asleep sitting upright so no Quip for me :(

Happy Little Lemon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sledged
It was nice to hear some people's voices and shit last night (I would have done little except yawn and groan, so you didn't miss much from me). I'll try and be around/up to playing next time, last night I was only half paying attention while I flicked through a book and accused my friend of being sexually aroused by Starfish Hitler :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I made this quiz and got the people on Skype to do it. Lex won. Feel free to take it yourself if you want – the time limit was ten minutes, enough to listen through the video twice. :)

Christ that was fucking hard. I probably scored about 2 points.

How many times did you die on the bomb disposal Flint? Cos you deserved it. Pre-Karma :wacky:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Two or three times. :P But you actually got a score of 15/30, which would have been good enough for a close second place! I was a bit generous in awarding a point for your description of the first track but I was generous with everyone; Lex even got a point for his description of track 8 despite guessing the wrong game. :monster:

Also, the tracks were semi-randomly chosen (random with a some games having a higher chance of being chosen than others), so don't blame me if it was too hard. :lol: I think people enjoyed it so I'll prepare some more for the future, both musical and with other themes.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
There will be a delayed reaction, expect nosebleeds, vomiting and eventual death :monster:

Top Bottom