Favorite Town Theme in FFVII

I actually meant to make this a couple days ago, but I forgot

• Total voters

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I'm going with Cosmo Canyon, with honorable mentions to Anxious Heart, Gold Saucer and Under the Rotting Pizza.
Here's themes, and examples of towns they play in:
Under the Rotting Pizza: Sector 7
Barret's Theme: Sector 7(after agreeing on the Sector 5 reactor mission)
The Oppressed: Wall Market
Ahead on our Way: Kalm
Anxious Heart: Nibelheim
If You Open Your Heart: Fort Condor
Rufus' Welcoming Ceremony: Junon(during and after said ceremony)
Shinra's Full-Scale Assault: Junon(after the weapon attack)
Costa del Sol: Guess
Mark of a Traitor: North Corel
Gold Saucer: Guess
Cosmo Canyon: Guess
On the Edge of Despair: Rocket Town(after meteor is summoned)
Wutai: Guess
Provincial Town: Bone Village
Who...Am I?: Mideel(after Cloud is found)

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
Oh Gold Saucer most definitely

Old timey!

Also BONUS:

Novus

Pro Adventurer
I still don't think Forgotten Capital counts as a dungeon. Sure there is hidden treasure, but all towns have hidden treasure and the way you find it (in FC) is in the same way, entering houses ect.

Anyway it's probably Under the Rotting Pizza for me, really sinister stuff.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Not sure I can choose between Anxious Heart, Underneath the Rotting Pizza, Open Your Heart, From the Depths of Despair, and Cosmo Canyon. Wutai is really good too.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
There's a lot of great tracks up there and I really don't want to vote for Anxious Heart yet again. But, it does such a great functional job of defining the creepy and surreal mood for Nibelheim.

#1: Anxious Heart
#2: Cosmo Canyon
#3: Under the Rotting Pizza
#4: Wutai
#5: Rufus/Junon

jacoobmiller

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Jmills or Jacoob
Yes, I always thought the Kalm theme was popular; I enjoy it too. Sometimes I'll even leave the party in town, and leave the PS2 running, while I check emails. (:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
This is bloody impossible, so I picked Costa del Sol. It was the first video game song I ever downloaded (this was summer 2001 after the death of Napster and the rise of Morpheus and KaZaA). It's the perfect background music for tedious situations like customer service, elevators, traffic jams... INSTANT COMEDY.

Turlast

Lv. 25 Adventurer
It comes down to Wutai, Cosmo, and Costa.

I choose Wutai. I couldn't enjoy the theme as much when I first found it because of Yuffie's deception, but that theme is so good. I can listen to it all day.

cun10294

Pro Adventurer
Cosmo Canyon for me, as I remember it was the first tune make me realize how good the BGM music of this game is.

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Ugg.... this is so hard...

In no particular order: Mark of the Traitor, If You Open Your Heart, Under the Rotting Pizza, Anxious Heart and Cosmo Canyon.

Top Bottom