• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Community Playthrough 2017 - Nominations

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
List looks good. We'll be able to cast multiple votes, right?

Yup that was the plan. Same as last year, only vote for what you would be willing to play yourself.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I would nominate XII and Kingdom Hearts but I want to play those when their remasters come out on the PS4. FF related right now I would vote for XIV and Tactics. Honestly I'm more interested in the idea of doing a community playthrough with a game outside of Final Fantasy. Maybe something like Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Knights of the Old Republic or The Witcher 2 (this one might be difficult since is only available on the 360 and PC).

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Okay and I think I'll wrap it up there. I know I'm the tiniest bit earlier than my scheduled deadline but I think that's plenty of nominations right there. Gonna get the vote up, but I'm going to present two options for Final Fantasy XIV - A 2.0 Story run or a community Dungeon/Raid run - each option has pros and cons.

Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX +4
Final Fantasy X +1
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XII +3
Final Fantasy XIV +6
Final Fantasy XV +2

Final Fantasy Tactics +3
Dirge of Cerberus +1