TLS Community Playthrough 2017 - Tiebreaker

Which game would you rather play? (Choose one)

• Final Fantasy Tactics

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Final Fantasy X

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
giphy.gif

aaron-paul-boo-bitch.gif

Booooo.gif

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I hate this 'winner takes all' philosophy.

:monster:

There's always next time. :monster: Most games we've chosen for Community Playthroughs have finished second in a poll before winning later on. That was the case with Final Fantasy VIII, Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy V, which came second a ridiculous three consecutive times before winning.

X now has the second-most cumulative votes of any game not to have been selected. XII is in first place in that count but has never finished higher than third in an individual vote/nomvote.

Yes, I made a spreadsheet, yes, you can see it, and yes, I know I'm a nerd. :P

Note that I only included the first round of voting this year, and that there was no vote for our first two* playthroughs, which were VI and VII.

* Mog started a VII community playthrough but didn't complete it; I then restarted and finished it. I think we should count it as one complete playthrough, even though it took place across two years.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH

SO FUCKING READY I've had the tactics itch for a couple of months now

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I EVEN HAVE MY USERNAME READY FOR THEMATIC REASONS

BECAUSE BEOWULF IS FUCKING AWESOME 17/1P QOULD COSPLAY

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
We will do another community playthrough in July and I will Champion the hell out of X to make sure you all get a chance to play. Just hang on for 6 more months! :monster:

Also Carlie had a cool idea for a side-playthrough thing, maybe on a lesser tier than the traditional community playthrough. A playthrough of a specifically non-FF game. Thoughts?

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Nice, I'll be working on my prep work :monster:

While I don't have a problem with concurrent playthroughs conceptually, historically it's not been easy to keep people even focused on one play through, lol

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
And they just released War of the Lions for PSP on the SE store for the 30th event at a whopping $9.99.

Guess I have no choice.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I'll be playing the War of the Lions version as well. On an Android emulator. I mean, I have an Android phone too, but I ain't playing no Final Fantasy games on a 4.7 inch screen. :P

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I might get the android version to join in, if it's a decent port. Must research.

Top Bottom