New Audiobook Casting

Pixel

The Pixie King
As some of you may know, our translation of "Lateral Biography: Turks - The Kids Are Alright" is pretty much done, and I've decided to produce it as an audiobook as a continuation of the On The Way To A Smile series.

A lot of the key roles have already been cast, but I figured I'd cast a wide net to find people to play characters like Fabio, Leslie, Marle, Johnny, Doyle and other smaller roles.

What I need:
People with decent mics... not necessarily pro equipment, but potato mics won't cut it.
Good naturalistic acting, no shitty anime acting. No offence, shitty anime actors.
Mostly american accents
Be reliable - I don't wan't to have to poke you for lines. That's the reason OTWTAS took 5 years to complete.

I can't guarantee roles. Obviously it depends on performance quality. I don't want to settle for "It'll do" like Square Enix do. :P

If that sounds like something you'd be interested in, you can send a sample of your voice and mic quality to josephknight84 [at] hotmail.co.uk or PM me.

Lines to audition with:

Males
“I heard that some of the remaining Shinra people made a painkiller for Geostigma. That they had it stored in a retreat called Healen. I took some of it.”

“A bunch of things just seemed to fall into place. I heard that a friend of Keough’s, that guy who’s been freeloading at the mayor’s, was working security where they’re storing the medicine—“

“From what I’ve heard, they’re getting a system together to mass produce that medicine. If they’re gonna be distributing it all over, there’s no point in them fixating on the amount Fabio stole. They’ve dealt out their punishment, even if it was to the wrong guy.”

Females
"It’s Evan... Evan Townshend, from Mireille Detective Agency."

"Hi. We haven't met, have we? I'm Marle.”

Woman in her 40/50s "There are snowfields that spread out to the north of this village, which should have been full of people enjoying skiing and snowboarding, but, back then, creepy people would gather there in great numbers from somewhere... people draped in black, hooded clothes, muttering to themselves."

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
Thanks! I sent my audition. I'm a bit worried if it arrived though, let me know if you received an MP3 file titled TURKSaudition.mp3

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
I sent my takes too, for what it's worth.

Top Bottom