UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End

Fangu

Great Old One
Ooo I like it. Officially excited.

My only complaint though is that Chloe looks 10 years younger. That, or she had fillers. Which is plausible I guess :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Me before trailer:

:hohum:

Me after trailer:

:aah:

a;lsigha;slkghasdg

Okay okay I will make time for a little bit of this this weekend even if it kills me in the end

Later on Saturday night? Maybe I can squeez some in mid-day on Saturday? I think my Sunday is wide open (I hope)

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I'll probably be on tomorrow afternoon Tenny. Not sure about tomorrow night, I'm going to see Rogue One but it hasn't been decided yet if that will be on Saturday or Sunday.

Whoever is online today in the evening better be getting on. We gonna play.

Fangu

Great Old One
oh god I really want this but I STINK at using the PS4 controller plus I haven't played UC3 coop in like a million years

aaaah :aah:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I had been invited to a gatheri g at my co-worker' house but we are supposed to have a blizzard so unsure if I will go.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Just finally started to settle down and play this. Really loving it so far! Got up to chapter 6, taking a break (I've been playing for 2 hours so far) and while there's a lot to take in, I can see this being a fantastic game.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I just had a feeling Sam wasn't being entirely honest for a little while now, considering how little he was talking about earning his "freedom" and the details surrounding it. I've literally just played from getting the boat (from the beginning of the game) to Elena bringing Nate back around.

I've also been on a screenshot binge, these are probably the best I've found so far... :awesome:

16996455_779802382173995_424287535239241697_n.jpg

16864707_779802365507330_1143543061035717287_n.jpg

17021531_779802395507327_1764313435200690675_n.jpg

17021826_779802448840655_2640800561636694740_n.jpg

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Holy shit, that's some beautiful landscapes!
I know, right!?

I keep blinking at some of the places I'm seeing and wondering, "Is this really just a game? It looks real!"

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Finished the game and I thought it was bloody fantastic, definitely the best of all four (until now, I thought 2 was!). I now can't wait to read all the spoiler tags in this thrad. :awesome:

paspartoo

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Drake, Drake and Drake once more. This game was amazing and it is the best travelling and historical game. I'm fond of this games. I spent my childhood with his stories about Natan, Sallivan and Elena.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer

Here I am Fangu posting a glorious trailer about Chloe in her usual awesome badassery. AND WHY IS THIS GAME NOT IN MY HANDS RIGHT NOW????????

Fangu

Great Old One
Haha I saw the video you posted on Facebook and I was half covering my ears the entire time waiting for a scream xD

Great trailer, I'm definitely getting this! Needs its own thread <3 Chloe is a great main character for a game, I really hope they make a new game with her instead of doing the Cassie thing. Yep. (I'd like both ofc.)

Top Bottom