New Dissidia Arcade Game (NT)

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
This has probably already been discussed before but one of the things I love about this version of Dissidia is the updated soundtrack.

The FFV boss battle theme is amazing!! As is the opening theme Massive Explosion I ended up downloading the entire album I was so impressed with the soundtrack.

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
FFI's Pandaemonium is returning, just shown today. I think this is the first one to return, so we might see the others soon. I'm sure today marks 2 years since it was revealed, so I hope a console port and western release happens soon.

Sephiroth's KH costume shown too.

There was a stream or something but I'm too tired to check/watch, so I'm just gonna steal screenshots from Gaf and translate them...

b7jn4.jpg

Sephiroth's 2nd form (from Kingdom Hearts)

vxk1o.jpg

Sephiroth's 3rd weapon, the "Cetra Blade"

Oops. It's a trailer. Sorry.

Wait. Wtf. I don't see Sephiroth in it. There WAS a stream! No idea where I can find it though.

Last edited:
Found the stream. I'll skim through it and translate anything FF7 related (that I can). Standby...

EDIT: Nope. It's just those two screenshots from above. Sorry to disappoint.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
It could be either revealling a character from Final Fantasy 8(Ultimecia has yet to appear), the 8th of this month instead of the 7th, or around 8:00AM/PM during the day.

Considering how they translate from Japanese to French, then to French to Japanese, then back again, and the finally French to English, I'm not surprised that the translation here is bad at the moment.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Tash, I already looked at it and mentioned what it says two posts above yours.

And they don't do that Japanese-to-French thing with everything. That just happened on the recent occasion that French journalists were interviewing Nomura in France. It's the same thing that happens in English-speaking countries when English-speaking journalists interview Nomura -- their questions will be translated by an interpreter from English to Japanese, then the responses will be translated from Japanese to English.

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
We've got a new remix of "Something to Protect" from IX (Theme used when Steiner and Beatrix fight those monsters in Alexandria)

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Ohhhh. I wasn't sure at first, but by 2 minutes in I liked it a lot. Though Antipyretic is still the best of the rearrangements so far.

Also Tactics looooooooove :joy:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Ultimecia, Noctis or the Cloud of Darkness are the three best guesses in my opinion.

Top Bottom