, I would face palm :P.

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
If it is "Rey Jinn",
FIG-IPN-5030_02.jpg
, I would face palm :P.
It wouldn't be the first time we've heard that type of pronunciation for a Thunder God.

See Raiden (who, oddly enough, had his name spelled "Rayden" in the console ports of Mortal Kombat games from 1993-1997 due to legal issues).

1680016_mk2_raiden_super.png

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X

0:52 - 1:37 Friendly reminder that Celebration is streaming in a week, and you REALLY WANT TO MAKE SURE TO WATCH THE 40 YEARS OF STAR WARS PANEL ON THE 13TH LIVE BECAUSE OF REASONS.

Also, given the content of this episode, and the fact that Kylo Ren got sliced up by Rey in The Force Awakens, how fucking awesome would it be if he ended up recouping in Vader's own bacta tank in his castle on Mustafar? We know from this interview that the entire interior of that building is mapped out, but if they didn't use it in Rogue One, what better place for it (not to mention it makes an excellent twist on the Empire Strike Back scene of Luke being in a Bacta Tank), not to mention it's the PERFECT place for Kylo Ren to embrace his meditation in following in Vader's footsteps.

X :neo:

Charles Xavier

Pro Adventurer
So according to Carrie Fisher's brother, she's going to appear in Epsiode IX, via CGI no doubt, like what they did with Tarkin in 'Rogue One'.

Usually, I hold mixed feelings about reviving deceased actors this way, but since Carrie's passing was so untimely, especially when Disney had pretty much a script/firm idea for IX (unless I'm wrong), I'll consider this justified and let this pass.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Star Wars Celebration streams this week, and if you can – make sure to watch it.

The big ones are the "40 Years of Star Wars" panel on the 13th (which was, in the video I posted earlier, described as a DO NOT MISS THIS PANEL, WATCH IT LIVE) thing for reasons unspecified, and "The Last Jedi" panel on the 14th which will obviously be full of all of those things.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
The 40 Years of Star Wars panel starts in about 45 mins and will be streaming on the Star Wars YouTube page, and StarWars.com, and is supposed to have some BIG stuff revealed in it.

That being said, The Last Jedi panel is the same time tomorrow, and I wouldn't expect the proper trailer until then.

vaderSW1

Dark Knight of the Red Wings
It's been just spectacular so far!

I enjoyed every bit of it. I even found myself crying during their tribute to Carrie Fisher. It was awesome to see Harrison come out to do the panel also. I know he doesn't usually do these kinds of conventions.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
In case anyone missed it (Surrounded during the event by some of the cast, and then her daughter talking about her & then wrapped up with John Williams & the orchestra playing Leia's theme live, and then other Star Wars music).

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I watched it while I was at work, thank fuck there weren't any customers when they did the Carrie Fisher tribute because it was lovely and there were tears.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
In case anyone missed it (Surrounded during the event by some of the cast, and then her daughter talking about her & then wrapped up with John Williams & the orchestra playing Leia's theme live, and then other Star Wars music).

Saw this earlier today and there were definitely tears in my eyes. Very well done.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
It took me a while to register it, on the left side of the poster is Luke and on the right side is Kylo (at first I though it was Rey).

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
The fact that both the poster and the trailer seem to be hinting that Rey is going to be training to BALANCE the Force rather than being on the Light or the Dark Side has me over the fucking moon.

Top Bottom