Game of Thrones

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
There's supposed to be a big fight between Jaime's Lannister forces and Dany's Dothraki horde. One guess as to who wins this round.

the Lannisters beacause they have armor, castles, pikemen, archers and woolen clothing? :monster:

There are set pictures of the Dothraki wearing fur. :monster:

But no, the Lannister army does, in fact, get surrounded. And get completely fucked in the process.

Again? :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Watched that last night, I can't get over how much layers of stuff the author puts in there that a casual reader like me misses :monster:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
To be fair he also consults the GoT/ASoIaF reddits and forums that he frequents to get a lot of this information.

It's safe to say it's a group effort, but he's the one who puts a lot of the effort into making the videos and stringing the information together in a way that's coherent and easy to understand.

Also his voice sounds fucking cool. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Oh yeah, all of his stuff sounds like a summary of hundreds of hours of combined analysis and discussion and shit condensed in a 10 minute thing. With images. I approve though, I CBA reading the discussions :monster:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
First GoT Season 7 poster has been released. Nothing spoilerific, that's why I cba to hide this behind spoiler tags.

game-of-thrones-teaser-poster-season-7-700x1024.jpg

It's all coming together...

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^Saw that on facebook, it's really awesome <3

Those dragon's have long fangs though, jesus :wacky: Really gives them a snake-like aspect.

Lex

Administrator
Gethin Anthony (aka Renly) is a gay male romance option in Mass Effect: Andromeda.

Guess I know what romance I'm going for :monster:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
If you haven't seen it yet, the first official teaser for Season 7 has been released. Nothing crazy spoilerish about it; just shots of Cersei, Dany, and Jon to illustrate how they'll be in conflict with each other throughout the season.

And also how they're all spokes in the larger wheel that's turning. :closedmonster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
If anyone's wondering what the song is in the trailer, here it is by a very good Mancunian band James:

Am I the only one who wanted the song to get a bit more upbeat and start dancing around? ...No? Just me? Kay then. :monster:

I can't say I'm quite hyped for the new season yet, probably because it's on later this year. Come nearer the time, the feeling might change.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I looked up that song yesterday, it's quite good! I love the lyrics. Though I admit I do love the way the trailer remixed it by making it sound more ominous.

I told Flare this yesterday, but I love how when the lyrics go 'Those who find they're touched by madness' it cuts to Cersei.

I see what you did there HBO. I see it. :watchingu:

The costumes look fucking amazing. They outdo themselves every season. Dany is FINALLY wearing the colors of her damn house! I love that her cape/cloak has that dragonscale smocking that we've seen in one of her previous costumes.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
HBO has released a bunch of TV spots and several GoT characters are in them and the costumes are ridiculously gorgeoussssssssss!!! :aah:

ppdshaDphb7MN9iRJiGW8i-650-80.png

B9MG6XVkbngSafRktVhgRi-650-80.png

Zt9mQam7oqZLd5Mine7i7i-650-80.png

4shDbCCeDNLH8CDrbbZbQi-650-80.png

G9gvLQ8RmKnWdPVoHsmLNi-650-80.png

yDZcNBRiXHRekbuiDntVci-650-80.png

5xkw2V48mVJjs4vgRuNVth-650-80.png

YsxuvzpbsMJTP5JUrHhqMi-650-80.png

QRycwwQqrr9ZW5xxxcexki-650-80.png

Wec32defYQRXWwXYtDcz2i-650-80.png

x43M8mBpjo7KDpnFcbJGrh-650-80.png

GSiiPAmwTkdkv4nkvxBb8i-650-80.png

QDsf3nA5vReDrpHJ56kcth-650-80.png

QVNyZviGixBVb3s6893h9i-650-80.png

4ZogmvBA3dJ2FSKxZU72ED-650-80.png

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Anyone else think that Arya looks very reminscent of Ned in that shot? Like seriously. She just does :monster:

Top Bottom