• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Last Guardian

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Dec 6 whole shit that's coming up soon.... I don't know what I want to play more, XV or TLG. :closedmonster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I just know this fucking thing is gonna make me do a cry. :(

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
That music has more than a touch of Thomas Newman (Shawshank Redemption) This fucking thing is quite possibly going to tear my heart out....if I ever get to play it.

Ghost X

I'm currently watching a playthrough.
It is amazing how fairly homogeneous the settings are, yet the subtle differences as you progress is what keeps it interesting. Along with the adorableness, intrigue, and the edge-of-seat moments :p.

Edit: Finished the playthrough. Seems like a good game.

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Wait, it's out already?

That was a bit er, underwhelming, then. What are the reviews like?

Lex

Administrator
Divisive, exactly like ICO and SotC.

Consensus seems to be that if you liked those you'll love this.

Lex

Administrator
Know those feels >.<

I'm looking forward to playing TLG but I'm not in a rush to get it because I'm just off the back of XV/ finishing off some side content in it.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I was more excited over receiving my limited edition of TLG than I was over XV

But I have still played neither of them :monster:

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
For some reason I got cold feet and haven't bought this yet. Am I missing out?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I don't think so, it's been surprisingly quiet on the internets after the release.

I mean is it actually out yet?

Pixel

The Pixie King
Its good. The controls and camera get a bit annoying, but if you can get past that, you'll enjoy it.

I started playing it tonight, got to the part where
he gets his tail caught after stepping on the trap. They're just gonna slowly kill this fucker over the course of the game, arnt they... :(

Top Bottom