Play Arts Kai - PROJECT! Final Fantasy

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
If they could release the chocobros in their final/Kingsglaive outfits I'd be forking over my firstborn for that. :monster:

Or if they could make moar figures for XII, I'd hand over what's left of me soul. :wacky:

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
J2qbqVf.jpg

FFVX ~ Nyx Ulric - 11,300 JPY (29%OFF)
Release Date: July 2017

uGFRzba.jpg

Last edited:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
She's so bootyful... :drool:

I wish the joints didn't look so... jointy. :closedmonster:

9,750 yen isn't bad though! I wonder how long that price will last...

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
I wish the joints didn't look so... jointy. :closedmonster:

9,750 yen isn't bad though! I wonder how long that price will last...

Agreed. That's the biggest flaw when it comes to PAKS for characters that have don't have fabric covering their arms.

As for the 29% off pricing, that'll stay that way on AmiAmi. Only time it changes is when it's released and demand exceeds any possible back-order supply, and all that they have are pre-owned and then they mark it up accordingly (or in the case of supply being far too much and demand minimal, they mark items down as much as possible.... I've seen a pre-owned figure go for about $20 or so, when the market price was $50).

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Hot damn, thanks for the info! :properhug: Although I'd love to accumulate more rewards points on the SE store, a near 30% discount a $100+ figure is too good to pass up.

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
20170322_134253.jpeg

This little (and I mean, it's little :( not as big as what I thought) beauty arrived a few days ago!

(Hope the upload works)

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
WOOOOOOWWWWW!!!! Thank you guys for bringing this beauty to my attention!!!! This beast is now on pre-order!!!!

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I figured since the Static Arts line is still relatively new and there aren't that many of them that it would alright to lump them in here with the Play Arts.

Ohmygorsh, I can't wait to get my Judge Magister Static Arts busts in Julyyyyy :aah:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Yes. :closedmonster:

I'd say they make up the majority of the price tbh. The Statis Arts busts run about $60 a pop, and there's five of them, so that's about 300 bucks worth of busts you're getting for the price tag, plus the game and those art cards or whatever the heck they are.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Hm. I guess in that sense they're ... worth it? I'm not especially interested in the busts, though, so I'll happily settle for a less fancy edition when I eventually buy it.

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
There's actually a thread for fan collections here. This thread is specifically for new Play Arts.

That's all good. I get that that particular thread is for the collections, but I was thinking more of a "this is what is new/in production" sort of thread.

Yeah those busts are pretty awesome!!! My collection is strictly FFVII (only deviation was for the Chocobo & Moogle that came out for the Theatrythm products), but I want to make an exception for these... they're so intricate!!!

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Apparently Barret's release date is May 2nd (took me completely by surprise, expected an end of May release). We should see reviews within the coming days.

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
Apparently Barret's release date is May 2nd (took me completely by surprise, expected an end of May release). We should see reviews within the coming days.

Yeah, I just got the email requesting payment.

It's a bugger they couldn't have put both Cloud & Barret together to save on postage!

Top Bottom