• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Username.

Banned
So hi, i'm username from the old AC.net place, i can kinda remember some of you, if you can't remember me its proberly a good thing. I'd like to apologise to x-soldier, i think i was being an idiot on that other site of yours, i want to abide the rules and make a fresh start over here (basicually not get drunk), cool site btw.

Oh and mako is here, my old ememy, but we were cool i think the last time we spoke on AC.net :)

edit: look at that! so is Ryu.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
LOL, welcome to the forums. I'm so surprised to see you here, but that's cool. Just behave n' shit and all's good :monster:

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
I think I remember the name, but yeah. Either way, have a good time here

[quote author=Nocturne link=topic=55.msg795#msg795 date=1228530174]
I think I remember the name, but yeah. Either way, have a good time here
[/quote]
Who doesn't remember Username? XD

[quote author=Cookie Monster link=topic=55.msg1438#msg1438 date=1228965277]
I pity you if you lived through your childhood without knowledge of my existence.
[/quote]I married Cookie Monster when I was 5 and have the home movies to prove it... did we ever get a divorce? :monster:

[quote author=looneymoon link=topic=55.msg1449#msg1449 date=1228967248]
but from the looks of your sig, you've been cheating on him with Celes :(
[/quote]
Well, with my boyfriend AND Celes... but I has lots of luv to go around. :monster:

[quote author=Cthulhu link=topic=55.msg1557#msg1557 date=1229020024]
Cookie Monster doesn't care either, only about cookies.
[/quote]
That's when I fights started... it was always about the cookies...

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Does my Cthulhu-sense detect a relativation of world politics and whatnot?

(rhetorical question btw, Cthulhu-sense is nevar wrong)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom