Do you have a mobile skin?

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
So I'm sitting in the doctors office (and rocking the hospital gown, I must say) trying to navigate TLS on my iPhone... Do we have a mobile skin? I know previously that mobile skins were a pain in then but and kinda useless. But almost everyone has a smart phone now and surely they'd be benefific in this day and age?

Also, pardon me if you have one, but again, i couldn't find it because I'm on my phone :wacky:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
There's a beta mobile skin but it isn't finished and doesn't include a lot of features of the main site. I'm not sure if it's accessible to non-staff; it's at the bottom of the skin selector for me.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
The bottom drop down I see is "forum jump" and then that stupid Heroes advert. I keep trying to scroll lower and it keeps bouncing me up

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
You can also change the skin in "edit options" under your user control panel, though that'll change it every time you log in.

Lex

Administrator
This is it:

1Ajkyb6.png

idk why your phone isn't letting you go that far down, it works on mine.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
There's a big banner ad at the bottom that kept bouncing me.

I may have also been looking on the wrong side. Thanks :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I use vB default for my mobile skin, which is bland but works fine :monster:

Top Bottom