• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Jenova Project (Book I Printing)

Sefirosu

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Hi,

I've always been a lurker here but never signed up but I've had to just to ask if I could please have a copy of your work.

I'd be happy to pay plus postage to the UK.

Thanks

Team_Wingless

Unauthorized Tie-in Novelist
If anyone wants to Beta/proof read it, the more feedback the better.

@Mr. Ite, tried PMing you but this site is buggy from my phone. If you're still in the editing phase I'll extend an offer to read through. I won't critique story because I'm obviously biased, but if you need a hard redline, let me know.

Phantom

Rookie Adventurer
Hello, Mr.Ite! I know this is insanely late when it comes to the request of the printing of the book, but would it be possible to still ask for a printing of it? I'd pay for the book and shipping; it'd be the US. Please let know how much it would cost. I'm really interested! Thanks!

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Hi Phantom! You're not the only one insanely late. I'm being a bit of a perfectionist. Also, aside from Channy (who did the most thorough and amazing beta read I've ever seen) my betas are still working through.

With all the feedback Channy gave me. I could probably get this done soon.

Don't think about paying for it! That's no fun. If you read it and really like it, you can get me a gift some time.

Phantom

Rookie Adventurer
Awesome! I'm glad to hear. And thank you! Yeah, that could be arranged somehow. :) Thanks to Channy as well for helping you move along with the project. :D

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Dude they mentioned something about an author and I was like "Be this book, be this book" and it was and I was stoked and I maybe got a little too excited about this one. I am insanely excited.

Red shared this on FB but for those of you not familiar with this glory of glories the man has done back when I fancied myself a podcaster (before I actually became a podcaster, lol) I ran a little series interviewing Fanfic authors and I got to chat up the bro here:

Also the other folks I've done are also TLSers (shameless self-plug):
Licorice and CameoAmalthea
Tennyo
Dawnbreaker

Ite

AKA
Ite
Channy, you were a beta reader. Did you think I forgot about you? :monster:

Ite

AKA
Ite
Hi everyone! A few updates for you.

sigpic1338_2.gif

Update #1: Physical Copies!
Feedback has been super great from so many of the people who got a bound copy of this at KupoCon. Thank you guys so much. For those of you who would like a bound copy...

fwbvITQ.jpg

Thanks, SB, for the pic from Toronto!

... you can private message me for a link to the order page. The book costs a few dollars US to produce but I don't see a dime of it -- and the website has the added benefit of not having me negotiate shipping costs with anybody or know anyone's address. I'm literally not a part of the transaction at all, which is how I prefer it.

The bound edition is identical to the KupoCon edition with the exception of having an official concept sketch by Amano on the inside page (I left it out of the KupoCon version to minimize CND risk, but I needn't be so careful here).

Update #2: Back on Fanfic.net!
For those of you who didn't get a physical copy at KupoCon, and don't want one now, you can now read the whole book online on fanfiction.net. It was the second place I published the original version of The Jenova Project so putting the new version up there feels like coming home. Or going back to high school. But only in the good ways. Anyways, I'd love a review on there if you have the time, I recently got a SPAM review from a Christian doomsday fanatic so getting that off the top reviews is high on my to-do list. Here's the link!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3122672/1/The-Jenova-Project

Update #3: Book 2!
I'm presently in the process of reviewing and sprucing up Book 2. Since it's its own separate novel, I may make a separate thread for it, but if anyone would like to beta read I'll be ready to send it off in early summer. Private message me!

Thanks again for making KupoCon an unforgettable experience. Love you goofballs.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I'd be happy to beta read part 2. But I thought you'd send a copy to my work :okay:

Top Bottom