• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Lifestream - Free Company (An FFXIV Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
All you people with your truckloads of gil and I am usually hanging around 1 million. I've contributed about 1 million lifetime to the chest but I suppose I could gird my loins and go level one of my two gatherer classes and start selling shit to earn some coin. I mean shard farming is tedious but reliable coin.

As far as the housing itself, beggars can't be choosers and I am happy with whatever the group settles upon, but I am definitely in favor of moving to Shirogane. Mist is nice, no doubt but I like Shirogane a bit better and we still have a beach of sorts.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I'm quite partial to Mist in that it's an island beach housing, but I saw that hot spring and I was sold :monster: I'm up for a move, I haven't spent much time at the Mist house yet tbh so I'm not extremely attached to that one. That being said I have like 1.4 million gil and this is a result from playing for a few months. I don't know if I can actually donate a real amount anytime soon. :wacky:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Anybody that wants to drop, say, an extra 3 million (this is on top of whatever you'd be donating anyway) will be reimbursed upon my arrival (assuming we get plot 30 and I ever get to cerb).

Have I mentioned today how annoyed I am that I can't get in yet? No? Oh. Well, I am. I think about it daily, and I check the world congestion post on the lodestone at least a few times a day JUST IN CASE IT'S CHANGED.

sigh

I blame flint and flare for this because THIS IS YOUR FAULT SOMEHOW

AvecAloes

Donator
All you people with your truckloads of gil and I am usually hanging around 1 million. I've contributed about 1 million lifetime to the chest but I suppose I could gird my loins and go level one of my two gatherer classes and start selling shit to earn some coin. I mean shard farming is tedious but reliable coin.

Make your retainers do it :monster:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney

Make your retainers do it :monster:

That's what I've been doing. One brings me shards to sell, the other skins so I can make leathers to sell.

Edit: So I rocketed my Miner up from Level 33 to Level 45 today in about 6 hours thanks to levequests. I forgot how generous Fieldcraft leves are since they're like the only way to earn EXP for them apart from Suppy missions and straight up gathering. I'm gonna spam the one's near Saint Coinach's to get him to 50 then move to the HW areas, selling as I go.

Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
Closing the FC thread since we tend to just discuss in the regular thread. I'll update that one with an inserted OP including character names if possible.

FFXIV Thread Link

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom