• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Jen, The Sarah Saga, And Where She Went

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I just read this thread for the first time and I'm just sitting here like

mQFb4Q2.gif

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
I know I've posted these before but I will do it again because you have to remember that on Vader's prodding I not only read THE ENTIRE SAGA in two seaparate sittings, but I narrated them cold, preserving all the emotions as I was reading this fucking mess of a story.

This girl are sick :monster:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
My guess is that seekingthetruth is actually Jen Cornet.

:shyamalan:

The link appears to be "explained" (which I'm putting in scare quotes because really it defies all explanation) at this sub-reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/unnerving/comments/3epuqt/someone_is_in_trouble_and_i_dont_know_how_to_fix/

Which makes this whole thread even more bizarre, because Seekingthetruth started this thread saying she was interested in finding out about Jenn from the Sarah Saga, and the subreddit is strongly suggesting Sarah-saga Jenn and Jen Cornet are the same person; tattle-crime is run by Jen Cornet so Jen Cornet is obviously Seekingthetruth, which means Seekingthetruth is making this thread about... herself?

There's nowt so queer as folk.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
I'm very sorry but you run this website called TattleCrime.org, which contains information about Tattle-Crime.com, the person running it was this Jennifer Cornet person who is obsessed with the Hannibal fandom and deludes herself into thinking she the character "Freddie Lounds". She reacted to you negatively because you cosplay as Freddie at times.

Then when you made the aforementioned website, choosing a similiar name for it to Jennifer's website that has shut down, after having been harrassed by this person, you choose the username "Freddie Lounds". You understand that this is not helping send a clear message, right?

Well, the whole Jen Cornet story defies all logic so it wasn't that hard to believe you were her.

Nevertheless, I apologise unreservedly for offending you. I hope you find what you seek and manage to bring the truth to light.

Ite

AKA
Ite
My guess is that seekingthetruth is actually Jen Cornet.

:shyamalan:

I'm sorry but are you actually that dumb?

No, but I *am* that sarcastic. Hence the invocation of Shyamalan. I don't actually think that you are Jen. Although, your immediate defensiveness threatens to turn my joke into a real suspicion. You are not an active user here, you only come to post about this vigilante manhunt. I'm all for vigilante manhunts, and I mean no offence, but the only things I know about you are:

1. Your username is SeekingTheTruth
2. Your only activity here is posting about this cult leader who has a history of creating fake online personas.

Forgive me if I'm not immediately trusting of strangers but surely you can relate?

Lastly, Licoriceallsorts apologized to you. You responded rudely. If you want to get us on your side, I suggest a different approach.

Lex

Administrator
I admit to also having been confused given the same website names and usernames and whatnot.

There are multiple angles on which I'm judging this thread at the moment. I continue to find the entire situation fascinating from an observers point of view. If accepted as fact, then obviously worry for those at risk is a concern.

For now I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. At the end of the day if you're lying (and I'm not saying you are) it doesn't make a difference to anyone here because TLS lacks the kind of mentally vulnerable fandom fanatics that such a person would prey upon to begin with. We're unlike other boards/ fandoms in that aspect.

Are you the person who posted that YouTube video btw?

I realise this is a super stressful situation for you but you need to chill here. This board isn't really like other fandom boards, people tend not to get super emotional about subjects.

Ite

AKA
Ite
^This.

There's a risk you run when you really really like something. Humans tend to attach their identities to the things they do, and when what you do is really really like something, you put yourself at a disadvantage when you allow yourself to equate the thing you like with your own worth. You can feel personally attacked when people don't like that thing. You can be manipulated by other people who do like that thing. I think people like Jen and SummonerYuna fall into the former camp and their so-called "minions" fall into the latter.

Since this fandom is 20+ years old it's safe to say that the grizzled old ghosts who haunt these halls have a measure of protection against both types of perversion.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Lex said:
At the end of the day if you're lying (and I'm not saying you are) it doesn't make a difference to anyone here because TLS lacks the kind of mentally vulnerable fandom fanatics that such a person would prey upon to begin with.
More to the point -- at least in so far as your rant against people here is concerned, SeekingTheTruth -- we lack any information whatsoever to help you if you are telling the truth. If your only objective here is to inform people of a possible danger, your mission is done and it should matter very little to you whether the folks around here treat it as a serious warning (unnecessary for most of us, but thank you nonetheless); an astounding curiosity; or dismiss it as an entertaining fiction.

We have nothing to offer your investigation, and the members here are free to comment on what you've presented as best they are able to make sense of it. Which -- despite your intentions with regard to Google search results -- you did a poor job of making clear for folks who aren't as familiar with and invested in this matter as yourself.

Not trying to be a dick. If what you say is true, I feel for you. But if what you say is true, you've got nothing to gain by getting defensive with and shitting on people so far removed from the situation. As an administrator here and a member for eight years now, I have more of an investment in and responsibility to concern myself with these folks than you do, and as such, I'm politely asking you to end this crappy behavior.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
The link appears to be "explained" (which I'm putting in scare quotes because really it defies all explanation) at this sub-reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/unnerving/comments/3epuqt/someone_is_in_trouble_and_i_dont_know_how_to_fix/

Which makes this whole thread even more bizarre, because Seekingthetruth started this thread saying she was interested in finding out about Jenn from the Sarah Saga, and the subreddit is strongly suggesting Sarah-saga Jenn and Jen Cornet are the same person; tattle-crime is run by Jen Cornet so Jen Cornet is obviously Seekingthetruth, which means Seekingthetruth is making this thread about... herself?

There's nowt so queer as folk.

God, this whole thread has made my head hurt. I need to go seek some caffiene.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Man...

I've been on this board for a long ass time. I'm that time I've seen some messy shit go down... but nothing quite like this.

Holy moly.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I went on a late night rabbit hole dive to satiate some of my curiosity. I drafted up a post of a few Google findings but not sure if anyone cares enough to read it at this point?

edit: some of the info I came across is from a Forum known for doxxing hence my hesitancy

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I wonder why SeekingtheTruth is seeking to the stir the pot now. It's been almost a year since anyone last posted on this thread.

Yeah I'm inclined to just shut down the thread, I mean what is its purpose? Why was this posted here in the first place?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i mean

Thanks to people like you who refused to believe all the proof I posted, repeatedly for going on 3 years now, she's never going to get caught
how are a bunch of forum randos supposed to help 'catch' someone. what does catching her mean. a whisper network to help people avoid her? public name and shame? called the police? do like reddit and target the wrong person because internet detectives aren't really that great at detecting?

sorry a forum of strangers couldn't help you carman sandiego some old fandom creep

if you don't close this thread now, truthy might be back in another year to call someone else dumb for a post they had forgotten all about!!1

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Without publishing anything, the strongest piece of info that ties everything together is a tumblr page of someone who says they spoke to Vice about their article. They also affirm that the Jen from the FF7 House and the Jen from the Hannibal fandom are the same person. From what I can piece together, this is the "Zack" character from the FF7 House. He even links to the original Demon-Sushi website. It seems legitimate, but knowing the kind of people involved in this story... who can really say for sure.

I don't believe that Jen and OP are the same person. I'm not 100% sold on OPs credibility/stability. There are things I am a little suspicious about, but I think it is pretty safe to say that they are, at the very least, two separate people.

If anyone wants anything more specific, I can send receipts in private. Other than that, I don't think there's anything else really to be known. Seems like opening old wounds that need not be opened, and skirts the possibility of releasing personal information unnecessarily.

i mean

Thanks to people like you who refused to believe all the proof I posted, repeatedly for going on 3 years now, she's never going to get caught
how are a bunch of forum randos supposed to help 'catch' someone. what does catching her mean. a whisper network to help people avoid her? public name and shame? called the police? do like reddit and target the wrong person because internet detectives aren't really that great at detecting?

But don't you see? This is it, this is our call to adventure! I'm going to need some people with tragic backstories, martial arts training and/or magic skills, and a good line in banter. If you know how to cook on a campfire, so much the better.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i mean

But don't you see? This is it, this is our call to adventure! I'm going to need some people with tragic backstories, martial arts training and/or magic skills, and a good line in banter. If you know how to cook on a campfire, so much the better.
if my life's great adventure is to be chasing down some internet weirdo who gets too obsessed with online fandoms i am severely disappointed in my fate

i'll see you in hell, lachesis

The search for the white caped otherkin

On a journey that will end up determining the fate of the whole universe

And wouldn't you know it the final boss isn't actually Donald Trump, but Melania Trump! What a twist!

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
tbh i'd been seeing some video about the ff house in my youtube recs ('down the rabbit hole: the final fantasy house') or something and i thought that's why this thread had been bumped

turns out it was just the op flouncing for like a third time

Top Bottom