• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

[SPOILERS] KH 2.8 Discussion Thread

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves

Watch from 3:20 on... I almost did the same thing... I caught myself though. It's utterly ridiculous that it automatically highlights over the first file slot instead of a new one when you start a new game :(

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Aqua was somehow Sora :monster:

Also can someone tell me why I can't put the word "pie" in my Dream Eater's name? I mean earlier I tried "mofo" and it was like "Nope, inappropriate!" and... I GUESS I get it.... but... PIE?... I just wanted to name one Cutie Pie... what's wrong with that? O_o

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Is it me or is Julias harder to beat with Sora? He just seems so much more vicious when fighting him :closedmonster:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Hey, I just thought of something that's been driving me nuts and it involves the Heartless shown in X/Unchained and Back Cover.

Since we all know that Cards/Medals produce powers from the future during the events of X(Chi)/Unchained X(Chi) and that illusions of worlds from the same future can be explored, I was thinking, since the Master of Masters created the Book of Propechies which has even Sora's Keyblade in it, what if he invisioned the Heartless and manifested them from the future as well to make sure the said future comes to pass?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Hey, I just thought of something that's been driving me nuts and it involves the Heartless shown in X/Unchained and Back Cover.

Since we all know that Cards/Medals produce powers from the future during the events of X(Chi)/Unchained X(Chi) and that illusions of worlds from the same future can be explored, I was thinking, since the Master of Masters created the Book of Propechies which has even Sora's Keyblade in it, what if he invisioned the Heartless and manifested them from the future as well to make sure the said future comes to pass?

That... would make a lot of sense actually... I wouldn't be surprised if somehow HE was the one responsible for the heartless or convinced Ansem the Wise to do it...

also I'm doing a critical playthrough and Sora vs the Wargoyle was literally "Revive your Dream Eaters, the Battle" :monster:

Ryuman

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pointlessname, Pointer
I think that would be a bit much. Adding a connection for the sake of it. The Heartless exist in the Realm of Darkness just as People exist in the Realm of Light. And then kooky old dudes or scientists eff everything up. I wouldn't personally be very happy with some kind of explanation beyond that.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Especially when he comes up with new ways of confusing, shocking or grossing out fans of Kingdom Hearts. Though I don't think Ansem the Wise was even aware of his existance and I doubt even Yen Sid would know.

I mean, ya' might as well add Castle of illusions into the franchise if you want to mess up with illusions.

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
It's been a while, but now we have room mod for 0.2:

Very interesting how the boss arena was just below the original map, and the other parts of the island are solid too.

Top Bottom