• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The New Mutants

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

Looks interesting. Didn't really follow what they were going to do with X-Men spinoffs so I didn't expect a horror movie vibe.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Oh, I am TOTALLY on board for this.

Also, April 13th 2018 is also Friday the 13th, so good on them for their coordination on the trailer & film releases matching that.

X :neo:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Only you would notice that. Don't ever change. :monster:

So, yeah, this looks good. I'm glad to see them going in such a distinct direction with this part of the franchise.

I think it'll also help super hero movies as a whole, if it does well. Not everything needs to be punch, kick, save the world. People have been saying they're getting stale for years now

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Have a poster :treemonster:

DQSbh_rVwAA0Dhw.jpg:large

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Whaaaaaaaaaat, that's nuts. I get not wanting to stuff it in to the superhero explosion of this summer, but that's a RIDICULOUS delay.

X :neo:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
At this point they're just going to release an X-force film.

(Yes I know Deadpool namedrops them in his trailer, shush)

Top Bottom