Favorite FFVII Fanart

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Yeah it always bugged me in Dirge too, I chalked it up to the different team missing the memo :monster:

Also I disagree, I prefer the more-FF7 look of no sleeves (and that it roughly corresponds with him getting his confidence back, and the visible ribbon). The one sleeve is silly, though I accepted it to hide his illness.

Last edited:
final_fantasy_vii___junon_tourism_poster_by_reverendryu-d5z15i8.jpg

- Source

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Ahhh that brings back memories. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edit: I should leave fanart if I’m gonna post. Here you go!

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Not how I imagined it personally but I looked for Seto and wasn't disappointed.

(I know that sounds pathetic but I really need new glasses now but I need eye surgery even more)

EDIT: Damn, there's loads of those tourism-style posters!
81ef71a238e4f278cc1678ef14d083a5--fantasy-posters-game-design.jpg

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I specifically went to find it in college because itunes is garbage, and winamp could do all those things without essentially being a virus.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Fanart of Tifa and Sephiroth from a fave artist of mine, wlop.

tifa_by_wlop-dbpw0lu.jpg

8s_by_wlop-dbqxrrr.jpg

He also does a lot of Fate/Stay fanart that I love, and original stuff for his Ghostblade comic/universe. :reptar:

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
FFVII Winamp skin

cnSBS4S.png

- Source

The download link to the skin has expired though.

Back when I was super into themes and customization, I would have gone wild for that.

Now I barely remember to change my wallpaper every season. I had my christmas theme and wallpaper up till like, March or April.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
D'aww, I love these sorts of 'Candid Moments between the Members of AVALANCHE' fanart.
BpNYqqvCEAI2S9E.jpg

Cd1NOm4UsAASmqB.jpg

aww_teef_and_aeris_are_adorbs.jpg

tumblr_nr080aJvQd1qjeyzqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nlmwqc11dJ1shabu3o1_1280.jpg

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
I will always associate that last one with the remake announcement where in my sleep deprivation I saw it and couldn't stop laughing. Fond memories <3

Top Bottom