Star Wars Anthology Films (Rogue One, Han Solo, etc.)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Again – It's WAY easy to do this badly & unnecessarily, but I think that there's plenty of ways to do this right.

True, and they probably will - but it'll also probably end up as unsurprising and a bit lame. Which might just be what the fans want, idk, but they could throw it over a more creative / less predictable angle, like idk, the Kessel Run ending up being something like the longest distance to travel between taking shits.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
loepmt6aiahoekbp0765.png

Via: https://twitter.com/RealRonHoward/status/920320502320771073

X :neo:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Ugh that promo image is shit. There's no consistency in the posses and Chewie looks like he's photobombing. It looks like someone accidentally erased the bottom left half of the image and added the Millennium Falcom at the last second.

I have to be honest, I haven't been able to develop any real interest in this movie. Alden Ehrenreich I've seen in two things and didn't find him particularly memorable. Hatred of GoT aside I like Emilia Clarke, do I think she's a particularly good actress? No I don't and her movie career so far hasn't done her any favors. The only exciting thing for me is Donald Glover and he's just great in general.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Ugh that promo image is shit. There's no consistency in the posses and Chewie looks like he's photobombing. It looks like someone accidentally erased the bottom left half of the image and added the Millennium Falcom at the last second

It appears to be leaked, and thus incomplete / unofficial, so that's probably why it looks like shit. :awesomonster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
More like whichever side you choose you'll buy the toys anyway :monster:

(heard the other day the toys and merchandise brought in twice as much monies as the movies. Not sure if that also counts video games and TV series and shit though)

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
More like whichever side you choose you'll buy the toys anyway :monster:

(heard the other day the toys and merchandise brought in twice as much monies as the movies. Not sure if that also counts video games and TV series and shit though)

Oh, I totally believe that. Star Wars' merch rights are what's saved and propelled it more than anything.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
The synopsis for Solo was officially released: http://www.starwars.com/news/official-synopsis-for-solo-a-star-wars-story-revealed

Board the Millennium Falcon and journey to a galaxy far, far away in Solo: A Star Wars Story, an all-new adventure with the most beloved scoundrel in the galaxy. Through a series of daring escapades deep within a dark and dangerous criminal underworld, Han Solo meets his mighty future copilot Chewbacca and encounters the notorious gambler Lando Calrissian, in a journey that will set the course of one of the Star Wars saga’s most unlikely heroes.

Top Bottom