The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Final Fantasy > Neo Final Fantasy (VIII - XV)

Neo Final Fantasy (VIII - XV) Discussion area for all Final Fantasy titles after Final Fantasy VII.

Old 1 Week Ago   #4711
ultima espio

I had Noctis t-pose on me when fighting the boss at the end of that dungeon. Controls locked and everything.
ultima espio is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
Mormz (1 Week Ago), Shademp (1 Week Ago), The Twilight Mexican (1 Week Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago   #4712
Ryuman

Not really sure what's come over me, but I've been playing a LOT of XV lately. Wandering around, doing side stuff I ignored before, beat the Melusine (Actually an alright sidequest).

Now, I'm not the biggest appreciator of FFXV as it exists now, but I can't deny that there is some draw to it for me. It's probably some emotional ransom for the 10 years on my part, but the game definitely has charm, too.

Whenever I start a fresh playthrough in the future, there is a good chance I might have a more positive impression than I had by the end the first time.
...Or I'll be just as frustrated, who knows.
Ryuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
lithiumkatana17 (1 Week Ago), The Twilight Mexican (1 Week Ago), X-SOLDIER (1 Week Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago   #4713
X-SOLDIER

Early news from the Pocket Edition sounds really good: https://www.polygon.com/2017/10/5/16...ndroid-preview

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

Shademp – on the subject of my seemingly boundless optimism wrote: After Ungoliant had sucked the light from the trees Telperion and Laurelin, she found that there was a third tree but whose light was too potent and immortal for her to absorb. Thusly, Ungoliant left Valinor in tears for she could not absorb the light of the tree named X-SOLDIER.

#TotzCanon

~ | G+ | Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter | DA | TLS | FFOF | FF | SCL | KC | CC | ~
X-SOLDIER is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
Dark and Divine (1 Week Ago), lithiumkatana17 (1 Week Ago), The Twilight Mexican (1 Week Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago   #4714
Claymore

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...nal-fantasy-15
Alex Strife (4 Days Ago), Dark and Divine (6 Days Ago), Ramza Beoulve (5 Days Ago), The Twilight Mexican (1 Day Ago), X-SOLDIER (4 Days Ago)
Old 1 Day Ago   #4715
Ryuman

Guys, I woke up and found that the game is real
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41635906
Thanked by 4:
Alex Strife (1 Day Ago), Dark and Divine (1 Day Ago), The Twilight Mexican (1 Day Ago), X-SOLDIER (1 Day Ago)
Old 1 Day Ago   #4716
lithiumkatana17

Except that wasn't actually in the game.

IA! IA! KERMITU FHTAGN!

lithiumkatana17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
Dark and Divine (1 Day Ago), The Twilight Mexican (1 Day Ago)
Old 1 Day Ago   #4717
Ryuman

The twilight definitely reminded me of Comrades, though.
Thanked by 5:
Alex Strife (1 Day Ago), Dark and Divine (1 Day Ago), lithiumkatana17 (1 Day Ago), The Twilight Mexican (1 Day Ago), X-SOLDIER (1 Day Ago)
Old 1 Day Ago   #4718
The Twilight Mexican

Claymore wrote: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...nal-fantasy-15
Not that this article didn't have a good interview (it was a really good one; I love how frank and "non-Japanese" Tabata gets in these things), but man, it was pretty sloppy.

First paragraph:

It's coming up to a year since Final Fantasy 15 released, but it's not as if work has stopped on Square Enix's epic RPG. Updates keep rolling out, a PC version is in the works - as well as a Switch version, which is still in the very early planning stages - while we're still a chapter away from seeing the expansions, each centred around a member of the game's main cast, being released.
The first bolded portion is plainly inaccurate, and it's only been three weeks since Tabata was unequivocal about there being no Switch version in development.

That second bolded portion is probably just worded awkwardly but seems to suggest "Episode Gladiolus" and "Episode Prompto" haven't been released already.

And then there's that portion of the interview where EuroGamer discussed the FFXV logo as it's depicted at the very end of the game ... only for the article to include FFXIII's logo there instead.
Thanked by 4:
Dark and Divine (1 Day Ago), Lex (12 Hours Ago), lithiumkatana17 (1 Day Ago), X-SOLDIER (1 Day Ago)
Old 14 Hours Ago   #4719
Blade

I finally finished Assassins Cree-er FFXV DLC.

It wasn't bad, but it was buggy.

Magitek Soldier dropped in on me in an alley then disappeared, lol

Plenty of Spotted/Hidden/Spotted alert games in it, ugh.

I had 3 guards chasing me at once at one point.

I'm glad this isn't Metal Gear.
^Here's hoping for:
Valkyrie Profile: Hrist
Metal Gear Rising 2: Re-Revengeance
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
X-SOLDIER (14 Hours Ago)