• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Current TLS.net Main Site Projects

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I know that there's a similiar thread on FFOF, but in light of the fact that TLS has its own forums now, and MakoEyes987 has been flooding the Ultimania translations onto the sight, it might be a good point to take a little step back, see -what's done, -what's unfinished, & -what we want to see still.

I've added Dissidia to the list. Even though it's not a Compilation Title, it still includes Cloud & Sephiroth, and it's been keeping our news updates fairly regular here. I think that the possibility of this game eventually moving somewhere outside of Japan is a decent possibility, so adding some focus to the site regarding it can't hurt.

Compilation of FFVII
-Ultimania Translations (being done)
-Ultimania Timeline (done)

FFVII
-4th Disc - Perfect Guide Gallery (X- needs to be uploaded to TLS.net from photobucket)

AC
-

ACC
-News (current)

BC
-Episode Summaries(?)
-Episode Scripts(?)

DoC
-Lost Episode Content (?)
-Online Mode (?)

CC
-Complete Guide Translations (being done)

Dissidia
-News Posts (done/current)

X 8)

Dumb Apple

Soul Wrought of Terra Corrupt
AKA
Geostigma, Omega Gist
I have the Dirge of Cerberus Online Mode script floating around on my computer if you guys would like that.

Also, in your Location Guides translation, you have the Banora White as being called a 'stupid apple' by the villagers. Not that big of a deal, but the NTSC version of the game translated it as a 'dumb apple'.

<<" No reason why I might want you guys to change that, none at all.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
LOL @ flooding the page. XD

Yeah, the Ultimania translations that were on AC.net have all been restored and all that needs to be done is upload them. I'm posting two articles a day and once that's done, I'm not sure what else I'll be doing, aside from keeping abreast on the news.

Since Dissidia is really the only new bit of stuff to come in now, and no new FFVII title has been announced, I'm not sure what else we can do. Those scripts and translations from the DC online mode would be nice ^^

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
[quote author=Dumb Apple link=topic=5.msg45#msg45 date=1227420710]
I have the Dirge of Cerberus Online Mode script floating around on my computer if you guys would like that.

Also, in your Location Guides translation, you have the Banora White as being called a 'stupid apple' by the villagers. Not that big of a deal, but the NTSC version of the game translated it as a 'dumb apple'.

<<" No reason why I might want you guys to change that, none at all.
[/quote]

Fixxxed the Locations>Banora>Dumb Apple thing missy.

The Online Mode script would be a godsend, especially as our Dirge-centric information is quite limited at this point. I'm sure that Yop'd have no problems getting permissions to you if you'd like to add it yourself. Otherwise you can e-mail it to Makoeyes/myself, and we'll get it up there.

Speaking of which - Does anyone know what happened to S&G and his DoC-related stuff?

Has anyone got a copy of the Advent Children Script or the On The Way To A Smile stories to make them available for upload?

I'm thinking about trying to get the Perfect Guide images up this weekend, but I'm curious if they should be uploaded in any particular order so as to make more sense. I'll see what all I can get done over the next little while about organizing the nightmarish mess they are right now.

Lastly- Is there anyone who we could put in charge of tackling the BC related content at present (if needed)? If/when they have time, I'd like (whoever) to go through SK's Missions Scripts, and swap out Tegwin's name for Cissnei. In addition to that we can keep the character names that she's added, but add in an indiciation of each character by lettering/numbering them. Example: Cissnei( 8 )

Here's how her character list's put together ("names" are hers)
(The letter number is from Gunshot Romance, the number order is from the Official BC site).

1/B -Male (EMR) "St. Andrew"
2/A -Female (Handgun) "Rosalind"
3/C -Female (Shotgun) "Samantha"
4/D -Male (Handgun 2x) "Rafe"
5/E -Female (Fists) "Cyr"
6/F -Male (Fists) "Durman"
7/H -Male (Katana) "Adrian"
8/G -Female (Shuriken) "Tegwin"

X 8)

Dart-123

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Dissidia looks like an awesome game, so I don't mind. 
Also, I heard on another site that a Compilation of FF7 book was gonna be released.  The site has been trustworthy so far, so I have no reason not to believe it.  There's no details into exactly what it is, but it's hitting Japan really soon and should be something worth checking out. 

finalfantasyunion.com

Also, after a quick Google search, I found this "script" of Advent Children that someone did.  I haven't read it at all and I don't know if you still need it but here's the link just in case. 

http://uk.videogames.games.yahoo.com/psp/faq/final-fantasy-vii--advent-children-ca47be.html

Would you guys be interested in scans from the FF 20th Anniv Ultimania: Characters (the FFVII characters obviously)? I have my own copy and the book didn't cost a bazillion dollars like the FFVII 10th did, so I don't mind putting it through my scanner (plus the binding will handle it better).

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
[quote author=Balthea link=topic=5.msg699#msg699 date=1228488698]
Would you guys be interested in scans from the FF 20th Anniv Ultimania: Characters (the FFVII characters obviously)? I have my own copy and the book didn't cost a bazillion dollars like the FFVII 10th did, so I don't mind putting it through my scanner (plus the binding will handle it better).
[/quote]

Wow, that would be epic, imo.

I was very interested in that particular Ultimania, but was never able to find much about it. :'(

Sooner or later, i'll have to buy a copy for me!

Hehe, I'll get on it then. Probably not on the weekend cause I work a lot, but within the next few weeks.
I was so happy when my local comic book store (which normally sucks) had a copy, and for only $30. :monster:

Top Bottom