The Wolverine / Logan

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Ah Hugh Jackman you crazy dickwaffle

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
I just had a bit of a sexwee. Then I remembered how shit Origins was. :(

Pretty much this.

Honestly the only Marvel movie that i enjoyed from the Fox side was Xmen: First Class.
Fox just needs to do the material justice and give it to the Disney side :monster:

Last edited:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I cannot properly express how much I don't give a shit about this movie, Origins was absolute shit and the only bright spot was Deadpool. Enough with the massive overuse of Wolverine.

Ghost X

The trailer does little for me. I've never liked Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, and the production looks cheap in quality.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I'll give it a shot. Curious how (if at all) they're looping this into the events from Days of Future Past.

X :neo:

Was Silver Samurai cg? Or was it just the light?

I'll probly catch it in theatres if the reviews are decent. I don't really care about it tho to be honest.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I was super excited for this back when Darren Aronofsky (writer/director of "Pi" and "Requiem for a Dream"; director/producer of "Black Swan") was directing, Chris McQuarrie (screenwriter of "The Usual Suspects" and "Valkyrie") had written the screenplay and it was said to have no ties to the shitty "Origins" movie.

When Aronofsky had to bow out, the screenplay was rewritten and Jessica Biel of all people was considered for the role of Viper (thank God that didn't happen at least), I knew it was all downhill from there. From what I've read, this is supposed to take place after "The Last Stand," so that might still be in continuity unfortunately, and we can also expect that there won't be Japanese with English subtitles -- just English.

I'm expecting utter shit.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Aronofsky would've made it a rather different movie and one I'd definitely goan see, :monster:. He's worked with Jackman before on
dodgy trailer alert
, which imho is a rather good movie and much better acting by Jackman. Not that I'm an expert, mind.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Aronofsky would've made it a rather different movie and one I'd definitely goan see, :monster:. He's worked with Jackman before on
dodgy trailer alert
, which imho is a rather good movie and much better acting by Jackman. Not that I'm an expert, mind.

The music in The Fountain was down right beautiful too :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I love Ryan Reynolds. He's clearly on the nutty side of batshit.
I concur with Carlie's comment on the overuse of Wolverine. If one thing should come from Origins, it ought to be a Remy LeBeau movie.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I From what I've read, this is supposed to take place after "The Last Stand," so that might still be in continuity unfortunately,

"The Last Stand" was is that? There was never any third part. Cyclops never got a bridge dropped on him, Rogue and Mystique never lost their powers and Professor X most definitely did not die, it was just a silly dream.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
That gives me great hope. Thank you, sir.

I'm with him on loving Ellen Page from thag movie, and that's it. Glad she can still be Kitty while maybe fixing that train wreck of a movie.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Wish I had something worthwhile to say in here, but I'm so "meh" about this film that the only thing I see worth commenting on is...

You and my wife would be the other two.

To say that this^ is an awesome line.

Top Bottom